HUT 17

by Anonymous

Original Post

HUT 17

Anonymous

After a long time I tried to play NHL 17 HUT Offline League. Professional league
Have always played hobby league.

The first game I have with hanging and choking won 2: 1
The second mercilessly lost, though I do
Ang: 95 Ver: 94 scored goal 93
With the players:
- Mike Richards 95
- Paul Bissonnette 90
- Rasmus Ristolainen

+
Synergy:
- Actor
- Offensive monster
- Goal position
- Schwerathlet
- Long distance bomber
- Team speed

My players had no chance-the opponent was much faster, nimble than my players.
My own team-mates have tried to drive me over the pile.
Passports were played elsewhere
And shots were skipped muted (snails tempo)
Once a puck has been lost, because me, however, the opponent has only touched lightly, an X of any player has been activated, which has nothing at all to do with the game.
Why is this so in Superstar?
Why are there Päcks offered the 30 €, 20 € or 10 €?

For me it was the last EA game, because, NHL is a nice game, it does not matter if the game tells me to play, when I win or not.
The game has nothing more to do with

Message 1 of 2 (361 Views)

Re: HUT 17

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, this happens to me too, that opponent I'm playing against is for example 70 overall and they still play nice hockey against me. But it is like this because they would have to totally rework how players play at lower ratings. Instead they have to lower the player control of the puck or shot accuracy which doesn't have to make big difference while in real life hockey 70 overall team would get destroyed by some 90 overall team, here the teams don't play much different hockey. You have to take in mind that gamers play mostly NHL teams which this game is developed for. In NHL 16 I've come through all minor divisions to division 1 and then I was having fun playing only against NHL teams. You need to get to divison 1 and then you won't get bothered by that some NHL team has scored on you because you are going to be playing against almost equal opponent. I hope this helped Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (325 Views)