Re: Great balance idea!

by PRIMECUTS

Original Post

★ Guide
Ok not pick supertrick on the fly but have the order set before the match. Only because the Z's get way more game play options then plants.

What a fatigue meter on tricks?8 brains used max?
Message 11 of 16 (249 Views)

★★ Pro
Or just play Brainana and no brains to worry about. Or maybe start playing with dragonfruit and then they'll have to make mad brains.

I mentioned that because I was just curious about what you think would happen then if there was a cap on the amount of brains you're allowed for tricks.
So someone plays dragonfruit and you then can only play tricks costing 1 or 2?
Does not make any sense
Message 12 of 16 (239 Views)

★ Guide
Add me and we can throw down

PrimeCuts
Message 13 of 16 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Same as here?
Mine is same minus the 75
Message 14 of 16 (212 Views)

★ Pro

Plants also have extra card, put a Admiral Navy Bean/Astro Shroom/Sergeant Strongberry on Planet of the Grapes (Only cost 2 suns), or the Shooting Starfruit. Also Mayflower, Captain Cucumber, All Magic Beans, All ''Cosmic'' , Banana Peel, Photos... the piano xD, Starch Lord and more, give you a lot of cards, i think you need more fun with the plants! try more!, I had a good time with the plants.

About pre-strike, i think you mean the Overshoot, is a specially ability of zombies, like heal of the plants (well, a Nurse Gargantuar can do that too  xD), but plants have excellent abilities too.

About the tricks, you must realize that the first advantage is the plants, because the zombies have to play first, so playing like plants we can always respond to the zombies, but the zombies don't know what plants we are going to place or what strategy we will make, so they have to place all their confidence in their tricks... that's the reason why the tricks go after, and because most of the zombie tricks are precisely better, because if they are not, the game would be very unbalanced. 

that's why when i play like zombie i feel uncomfortable, no matter where i put my zombie, if it is lethal, the enemy (Plant Hero) always will block the line with a plant.

but instead the plants, can place a lethal plant in any lane, dodging the zombies played, that's why zombies like '' Zombie Bouncer '' or ''Sumo Wrestler''  they are needed, plus a lot of removal tricks... 

but I still think that the advantage of planting after zombies is great...

Message 15 of 16 (194 Views)

★★ Pro
Excellent points @BlazinsZ and exactly why one of my favourite decks I run a set of cyborgs and a set of bounty hunters, because both have hunt
Message 16 of 16 (188 Views)