Gold star trade/sell update please .

by zerodsm

Original Post

Gold star trade/sell update please .

★★★ Apprentice
Just want 1 more update that allows us players to sell/trade our gold stars for coins.

I have 2 separate accounts and I'm working on trying to get to max rank for both accounts.

My main account is almost maxed aside from needing to unlock computer scientist, toxic brains, disco chomper and iron citron.
That particular account currently has 200 gold stars, every single chest opened etc etc.

The only reason for the gold stars anymore is for infinity time (don't play it anymore as I have all Party characters) and exchange gold stars for rainbow stars.

So all my gold stars are just wasting away doing nothing until I get to unlock more characters.

And my 2nd account is almost the same as my 1st account aside from I still need to unlock Commando Corn, and Scalliwag Imp.

Just hoping for a small update to swap/trade stars out. For a reasonable rate too. 7 Gold stars for 1 rainbow stars is sorta steep
Message 1 of 5 (411 Views)

Re: Gold star trade/sell update please .

★★★★★ Expert

You can trade your gold star to the fish inside sewer with 750 experience so you can level up to max rank even faster. 

Message 2 of 5 (402 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I understand about the fish in the sewers. But again on my first account I'm Max rank ASIDE from the 4 legendarys.

So leveling up on 1 account doesn't mean much as I have no characters to level.

But my other account I only have about 400 more levels to go which should take me about 2-3 weeks.

But then what should I do with my stars? As there are only 2 options yet again. Swap gold to rainbow or gold stars for infinity time.
Message 3 of 5 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm at max rank too so end up running the mystery portals less and cashing in regular stars for rainbow stars and the occasional enchanted garden/graveyard since I've bought everything else with them I can and they have no other use anymore.

Some way to trade them for something, even if inefficient, would be great.

Message 4 of 5 (374 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
That's exactly what I mean. Gold stars are nice and work great for beginning/middle tier ranks.

But once you're near max there's really not much of a use for them. I'm hoping they would add just a small feature to be able to sell/trade the gold stars off...
Message 5 of 5 (368 Views)