Re: Go nuts deck

by wonoz

Original Post

Go-Nuts deck

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Hi guys, i'm trying the new card, just out of curiosity to see how it works, and see how it is.

I have not had much luck creating the atmosphere, on my first attempt i made a deck with only team-up plants, it did not go well for me, it was a disaster xD

I was a long time looking for the card with Wall Knight, and then I realized its not a Guardian plant... (I thought that, because its a nut) so bad, so... I have tried with Citron, because he is Guardian and Smarty. So I've tried to merge it with the beans.

How has it been to you? Has it worked? ... or have not even used it? xD ..

Message 1 of 8 (650 Views)

★ Pro

This was pretty good

Message 2 of 8 (649 Views)

★★ Guide
I was bummed as well it wasn't a Wall Knight card. Tried it a couple times with Citron but too early to tell at this point. I did have success though!
Message 3 of 8 (620 Views)

★ Guide

This Is mine right now i play in ultimate league. Up to know it's quite fun but it needs more improvements 

Message 4 of 8 (614 Views)

★★ Guide

One of my favorite things about hitting ultimate is trying out new decks against high level players and then conceding when the win is gauranteed if the other hasn’t hit ultimate yet. It’s a good way to try out new strategies for next season without keeping others from reaching where I’m at. This deck can get out of control in a hurry. Poppin poppies with a go nuts on the board is a lot of fun.  Like others it’s a work in progress. I’m thinking about a grave buster or two. 

Message 5 of 8 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It’s a rip off of the built deck but without weed spray or something similar, this is fun too

Message 6 of 8 (545 Views)

★★ Pro
That's what I'm rolling with for the moment. I don't have any poppies otherwise she certainly would be there 😎
Message 7 of 8 (538 Views)

★★ Guide

>The vast expanse of nuttin´

Message 8 of 8 (522 Views)