Gnomus Perspective

by ollyduck

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gnomus Perspective

★★ Apprentice

Hi guys, has anyone ever figured out if there actually is some hidden use for these, I see lots of rumours, and some hints in the sewers (that mini map in the hidden room) some times glitches when their on.

Message 1 of 3 (395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gnomus Perspective

Champion (Retired)
As far as hidden rooms, or secrets unlocked by using it, no there are not. That’s was more with the luck o the Irish hat. From a multiplayer stand point it can be quite useful. In the great white north you can see players through the blizzard. As well as some maps where it may be darker in some areas. Zombopolis for example, it can be tough to see a drone or parrot in the sky where the sky is dark. The gnomish perspective hat will highlight the drone as it would a player. Other than that, congrats on putting in the Work and spend some time with it. Certainly takes some getting use too.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (520 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

I'm not aware of it having any use besides its basic night vision function.  If there is one, you must certainly be able find a video about it on youtube.  I don't think there are any unplumbed secrets in this game at this point.

Message 2 of 3 (387 Views)

Champion (Retired)
As far as hidden rooms, or secrets unlocked by using it, no there are not. That’s was more with the luck o the Irish hat. From a multiplayer stand point it can be quite useful. In the great white north you can see players through the blizzard. As well as some maps where it may be darker in some areas. Zombopolis for example, it can be tough to see a drone or parrot in the sky where the sky is dark. The gnomish perspective hat will highlight the drone as it would a player. Other than that, congrats on putting in the Work and spend some time with it. Certainly takes some getting use too.
Message 3 of 3 (521 Views)