by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games refund

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Subject refunds
I send you email earlier
You did the transection on 30th and 31st July . You lock in ten games. Your can do things like
My Sarah [Removed - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum]
Pls refund back my money 😭

Message 1 of 6 (758 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Games refund

EA Community Manager

Hey Sarah,

sorry to hear if there were any charges made on your card - unfortunately we cannot assist with those issues on the forums, so please check out this page with more information about this issue and afterwards, reach out to an EA Advisor via phone who will happily assist you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (907 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@xD1S4RR4Yx Hi, unfortunately we can't assist with account issues such as refunds. 

Perhaps you've started the refund process already? You can find information here if you need it: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/what-s-the-great-games-guarantee/

If you have issues with this you can reach out to support directly using the help site. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (736 Views)

★★ Novice
As I have say in my early email. That I did not purchase any star war old republic games. This is jeremiah mum. My Name is Sarah. When I was about to withdraw money from the ATM, l Find out that I only late with $16 in my bank. I got a shock So I when to the bank and check what happened. They what happened to my money. The Bank tell me that
You people use my Debit card to purchase about more then 10 games. Which S$555 in total. This money I have is for buy food and home and school
Allowance. My husband have to work 7 days a week for our family, so pls do a refund. Thank you God Bless you.
Message 3 of 6 (725 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey Sarah,

sorry to hear if there were any charges made on your card - unfortunately we cannot assist with those issues on the forums, so please check out this page with more information about this issue and afterwards, reach out to an EA Advisor via phone who will happily assist you.

Message 4 of 6 (908 Views)

★★ Novice
My Son Name is Jeremiah Long, I have check with my that he did not make any purchase of the old republic games. I when to the bank and check already. That your people illegally use my Debit to
Buy 10 games from my Debit card. How can your do
such a thing. It so unrighteous. I don't want to make the matter worse. So pls do a refund. Of $555 back to my account. Sarah Tan
Message 5 of 6 (708 Views)

Community Manager

As stated. this isn't something we can assist with on the AHQ site. We have no way to put through any refund.

If you talk to support they can investigate and can advise on how to proceed. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (670 Views)