Games Already Activated but Require Re-Activation with Different Code

by TheKingDad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games Already Activated but Require Re-Activation with Different Code

★★★ Newbie

Writing here is literally my last option, I can't contact EA at all. I have purchased two games a while back, the sims 4 and battlefront and both games need re-activating although I already activated them on my account I have tried to re-activate the sims 4 code a while back with the code I was given and it says the code had already been used... and yes the code was used by me and no one else. I can't find the code in any of my emails for Battlefront although I have all the receipts they just don't have any activation codes anywhere on them.

I guarantee that even if I found the code to battlefront it would say that it has already been used... 

Live Chat DOES not work, I was waiting for 40 mins all it did was load, other people have had the same issue waiting for hours on end despite EA saying there's a waiting time of under 5 minutes...

I can't contact them through email either, there's no support email I can get hold of

I'm not paying a fee to be put on hold over the phone either

What in the world do I do? I can't wait around for hours a day for a live-chat that loads forever

Message 1 of 2 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Games Already Activated but Require Re-Activation with Different Code

Community Manager

@TheKingDad Hi, if you're logged into the appropriate account you won't be prompted to enter the code again. 

Can you try logging in with any different email addresses that you may have used before.

If you have no luck with this, you can try the Live Chat again. In some cases local browser settings/addons can cause issues with contacting support. Can you try changing to a different "clean" browser to reach out?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (436 Views)

All Replies

Re: Games Already Activated but Require Re-Activation with Different Code

Community Manager

@TheKingDad Hi, if you're logged into the appropriate account you won't be prompted to enter the code again. 

Can you try logging in with any different email addresses that you may have used before.

If you have no luck with this, you can try the Live Chat again. In some cases local browser settings/addons can cause issues with contacting support. Can you try changing to a different "clean" browser to reach out?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (437 Views)