Game Spotlight - The Battlefield series

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Game Spotlight - The Battlefield series

Champion (Retired)

I always play as Support in this game, since I love fixing stuff in video games, and I often got "most repairs" in operations @mathematics654

same for me witth heals/revives, its great to see a fellow support/medic player who is  great at his job Large smile

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

(I do NOT work for EA)

Message 11 of 31 (1,247 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Bad Company 2 was so much fun....brings back great memories. Battlefield will always be a part of my life 😀

And thanks to a great community
Message 12 of 31 (1,246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Babyhuehnchen

It's also apply to resupplys for me, but repairs is not only in Battlefield, everytime I create myself in The Sims I make the sim handy, I just have a thing with fixing stuff Standard smile but I feel like support is a bit underated, I almost never saw a streamer that play as support, adn the few times I did, it was without the repair tool, I would like to see how other classes will survive without support players at all, and left without without ammo and with broken vehicles

Message 13 of 31 (1,237 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Hello guys,

I started playing Battlefield because mainly for its team based gameplay and large scale battles, i always thought that Bad Company 2 was pretty interesting with all its destructibility but, few months later, BF3 came out.

And that was my favourite battlefield, mainly because it was the first one i actually played. And i became quite good at it. I just wish i could remember my PS3 password hahahah

I honestly hope that Battlefield becomes a great eSport as well as great casual game to play with friends. And i believe that now is a good time to take Battlefield in that direction. With the huge increase in player base more people are having awesome Battlefield moments, people will want to see pros doing this in arenas.

My favourite Battlefield moment hasn't happened yet, it will when battlefield becomes this great eSport, just like counter-strike and league of legends and all those.

In short Battlefield will always be one of my favourite games ever.

Thank you so much for reading everything if you have, you sir are awesome and i send you a virtual high five, but not just any high five...

The highest of fives!
Message 14 of 31 (1,223 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For me... i will forever love some games. As far as shooters go i will always love Quake 1 (yes i am an old fart; Quake 2 sucked) and then Quake 3 arena. As the Battlefield series go, i haven't tried all the games in the series but my one love is BF3 - i am having problems running BF4 and BF1 (for now apparently - i have concluded it's a windows 10 issue). But my one true love for an action shooter was (please don't all jump at my neck) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 - that game is my one true shooter love. I loved the gameplay i loved the killstreaks i loved everything about it. Unfortunatley there aren't enough old farts like me that would still play the game to keep the server going....

Don't get me wrong, i like BF4 - but i consider it is what BF3 could/should be. BF1 is a cool game, but not my cup of tea. My other shooter love was Call of Duty 2 - i like the siplicity/ lack of complexity. It was cool to play and it felt so rewarding killing someone with an unscoped moisin nagat - the reason i still play in BF3 iron sights sks and svt - brings back memories.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, unfortunatley - they will remain forever my favourite games even though i cannot play them anymore. What's left of my alcohool abused memory will always cherish them.

But don't be sad EA - i remember everything and this company will not be forgotten. I will always remember: Attack Sub (i think it was called - game from my childhood); Bard's tale (both games - at least i think it was 2 games); Bio forge - these were all games of my childhood; And then i remember the games of my adolescence like Black and White and many, many others. 

But i digress.... sorry, got cought up in my memories. :P

As i started writing memories kept going in - i couldn't help myself. 

Aaaaanyway, BF3 is my favourite game of the series :D

Message 15 of 31 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@mannos86

Yoo im not that old and i think COD MW was a fantastic game, truly one of the best but they just couldnt keep doing that pretty much after the first black ops. They started to digress in quality.
And I dont know how but battlefield just kept improving, yes there were a few mistakes-cough cough*(bf4 launch)- but, mainly bf1 has much better quality.

Dont getbme wrong BF3 is my favourite but i have to admit da bf4 nowadays is better in quality a quantity and variety.

You're a boss for liking Quake
To you sir i also send...

The highest of fives!
Message 16 of 31 (1,216 Views)

[ Edited ]
Cheers @Straatford87

• What brought me into the Battlefield series?

It just happend cause i like Video Games + Shooters. And Battlefield is the definition of War! - Big Fights with much Weapons, different Vehicles and alot of Players.

• What my all-time favorite Battlefield game is, and why?

>>> Battlefield 4 - I just love it!
Probably spent a bit too much time on it(+3400hrs)....to get Trophys, Unlocking stuff, searching Easter Eggs, ect. As you can see on pic.1 and 2 below! Wink

• What do i hope to see for the future of Battlefield?

I would really like to see us going back to a setting like it was in BF4 - Modern Warfare time.
No old War, or any too Futuristic stuff!

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 17 of 31 (1,208 Views)

@Straatford87 1:When I saw the trailer for battlefield1, I was struck by this powerful game.I love FPS games but COD never gave me such a shock.So I bought Battlefield1 for the first time

2:Battlefield1.Because I like the world war I and world war ii games,I think they are great wars!And the scene of the war was very impressive.

3:When I killed a lot of people, haha.

4:I hope I can see more interesting activities in the future,such as Fridaynightbattlefield now.Because we all love the Battlefield!Standard smile

Message 18 of 31 (1,199 Views)

Battlefield1 is the most fun game I've ever played!

Message 19 of 31 (1,197 Views)

Hero (Retired)

By the way, as I saw playstyles being mentioned... I dare everyone to try to one-up this. Bizarre approaches can keep the game fresh for a very long time.

top6.png

top5.png

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 20 of 31 (1,184 Views)