Game Face help

by Asiankungfoo

Original Post

Game Face help

★ Novice

I'm trying to make a game face but i keep getting stuck a the facial markers screen. It just wont load the pictures. Any help?

Message 1 of 5 (865 Views)

Re: Game Face help

★★ Guide

Are you talking about creating your Avatar for Answers HQ and Pogo on EA's website? If so you can only create your own Avatar after reaching a certain point as an Apprentice. When you are a newbie you can only use the Avatar's that are currently offered. Once you reach Apprentice for me it took a little practice to get the shot I wanted but playing with EA' s download process while slightly challenging for me was absolute fun at the same time!

Good luck!

Message 2 of 5 (850 Views)

★ Novice
I am talking about how you can put your own face I am EA game such as madden
Message 3 of 5 (841 Views)

★★ Guide

Try reading all the Help areas of this website. There might be a further explanation to resolve your matter. You could also try posting your question in the forum for your particular game.  In the upper left of your screen click on All Boards and choose your game. From there you will find many answers from other players such as yourself.

Good luck to you!

Message 4 of 5 (827 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Are you mean your avatar here? If so, you can edit pictures of PC, which is more convenient; or you have to check whether your level here is high enough.

Message 5 of 5 (809 Views)