by Nobadinho

Original Post

Re: GW2 - Guide to unlocking legendary characters and items

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 11 of 36 (8,481 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

FYI -  FLF RNG makes it practically impossible to get a Legendary Character pieces.  

Message 12 of 36 (8,237 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nice guide bro, and plenty of grind to find all the info. I am level 9/54 and still have almost a dozen characters to get, Rux has been really bad for ages and those limited time legendary pack are not up too much either.... keep up the good work

Message 13 of 36 (8,169 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The OP has been updated; the reason for this is because the in-game sticker shop had been tidied up.

Message 14 of 36 (7,784 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think this is a good way to get legendary characters, and thanks for sharing the secret 🙂

Message 15 of 36 (7,543 Views)

★★ Novice
Should I be buying other legendary items like HATS from RUX to increase my chance of legendary character slickers in packs? Or am I better off just spending the 500k on packs? What’s the best approach?
THANKS
Message 16 of 36 (7,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
Opinions are divided and some people have better luck with the RNG than others. But I think that both the legendary hats and character stickers from rux are a good deal. One can easily spend 1M on packs without getting any legendary stickers.

Note also that some of the hats are exclusive to rux (including I believe the super brainz hat offered this week) and cannot be gotten from packs.
Message 17 of 36 (7,204 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It takes time to unlock characters pieces being there are so many accessories available. Which sticker packs are you purchasing? Make sure you read the fine print and select the one that has the highest possibility of obtaining a character sticker. I hope this helps and if you need help feel free to contact me at anytime.
Message 18 of 36 (7,165 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Select the 35k sticker pack it has the most likelyhood of obtaining a legendary character piece. Not guaranteed but most like to get those stickers your seeking thats how i got mine. Good luck!
Message 19 of 36 (7,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for this then I know  how legendary left.Thanks very much

Message 20 of 36 (5,825 Views)