GW radio

by NerdBunker_Sam

Original Post

GW radio

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

a great way to play shooters is with awesome tracks, so what are some you like to listen to this can be the start of something amazing. maybe have a thing in the game called GW radio, which is live streamed because the game is already connected to the internet.

'Geronimo!!!' (not the song, quoting the 11th Doctor)

(songs that have a lot of bad language or are Really long say over 6 mins,  do NOT put them in)

Message 1 of 6 (688 Views)

Re: GW radio

★ Guide

I really don't like listening to music while trying to player seriously because that can be the difference between a bad (or mediocre) player is the idea of someone using a headset or not, and listening to the in-game sound cues carefully.

Message 2 of 6 (661 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I've never understood why people want to blare music over their game- when I play I actually use the audio cues to help locate characters trying to flank or come up from the rear and that's not possible when you're masking those sounds with external audio.

I'd also rather not have the game servers have to commit bandwidth to streaming music in addition to the game content when it much easier for the minority of players who want to charge around running and gunning to music while getting ambushed to simply use personal devices and music sources.
Message 3 of 6 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i mean like turning down the volume on whatever you use without using a mic (because life is not about the mic:evangel: ) I love listening to tracks that really pick up the pace. that kind of music, you know, to make things more thrilling.

Message 4 of 6 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I sometimes have a youtube video on in the background when playing around solo in my backyard or in AI only matches for quests but in MP matches I really need to hear things so need the game sounds on, plus the game has some great sounds and music I enjoy hearing while playing too.

Message 5 of 6 (633 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone!

Don`t know if we will ever see some kind of radio in the game, but personally I prefer to play with game`s music only, it helps you to concentrate on the surroundings and spot enemies, since it has just the right volume level.

Cheers,
Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 6 (577 Views)