Re: Full donwload link for Starwars Battlefront

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Full donwload link for Starwars Battlefront

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am a fan of star wars and I just purchased this game today in eb games. Upon installing the game, the dvd 1st disc cannot be read, only 2,3, and 4 disc are readable. I've returned the game and they replaced it. When I got home I installed the game but unfortunately 1st disc can't be read again. 

My question is, Is there a download area here where I can get the full installer so that I can setup the game? in my computer? 

Thank you very much in advance who's going to answer my question.

Message 1 of 5 (810 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey @omega939,

if you purchase the game and there's no code in it, please refer to your retailer. Actually you wouldn't need any physical disc, the product code is the important part to redeem in Origin. Once you redeemed it, you can download the game to your PC without even inserting the disc.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (710 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @omega939

Please check this article to learn how to install the game by disc: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront/use-your-game-disc-to-install-star-wa...

Also, if you want to download the game, check your DVD-Box for Product Code, usually it should be inside and then activate the code in your Origin client or EA Account: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/redemption/index

Then login to your Origin Account and check your Library. There you will be able to download the game.

Message 2 of 5 (779 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @IIPrest0nII for this great response. I hope @omega939 was able to download Star Wars: Battlefront, thanks to you.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 3 of 5 (728 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There's a serial number (20 digits) on it but i cant find the product code...the dvd was made in ea australia though...
Message 4 of 5 (723 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @omega939,

if you purchase the game and there's no code in it, please refer to your retailer. Actually you wouldn't need any physical disc, the product code is the important part to redeem in Origin. Once you redeemed it, you can download the game to your PC without even inserting the disc.

Message 5 of 5 (711 Views)