Re: Fifa 18 release date

by euroverclock

Original Post

Fifa 18 release date

★ Guide
Ok i went and check fut 17 twitter and they estimate that fifa 18 full game will be out by this september 2017.Is this true and when that happens,will fut champs be continued in 17? Or is it going to be obsolete? I mean its just going to be another 6 more month,not a very long time from now.
Message 1 of 3 (424 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @zakio316

At the moment it's not possible to confirm any features for upcoming FIFA games. 

Generally this information will be released closer to the launch time. We'd advise keeping an eye on Twitter as this is generally where new information will be released.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 3 (406 Views)

★★★ Guide

They release on September every year so it will be like that this year as well, as for the features, I have no idea what FIFA18 will introduce, honestly, we are 6 months from release so  I don't care atm, FIFA17 introduced the Journey but AI teamates have not improved, career mode is the same, AI teamates still suck forcing u to play the entire team instead of just your player, I would like for FIFA18 to improve that, if you are playing just one player, the rest of the team should play well, not being completely passive in defense and * in attack, we definitely need good teamates to enjoy those modes, career right now only makes sense if you are the manager and play with your full team, otherwise it is unplayable as 1 player. I hope FIFA18 will introduce better ball bounces and tackles, far better referees with more red cards when you use slide tackle and hit a player, a fould should be called regardless you hit the ball first or not, sliding tackles and tackles from behind should be punished more in general, barging a player too much to get the ball without actually touching it should be a foul, also attackers should be punished for barging defenders excessively or too violently.

Message 3 of 3 (387 Views)