Feedback & Suggestions

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

★★★★★ Novice

fantastic list cars 

more categories of cars , make the game more interesting Standard smile 

i'm ready buying new update with new content Standard smile Standard smile Standard smile 

Message 91 of 1,688 (4,517 Views)

★ Apprentice

Je également Standard smile 

me too 

Message 92 of 1,688 (4,527 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i always buying all updates for nfs , so i agree Standard smile 

EA & GHOST  i hope this year made new update yay 

Message 93 of 1,688 (4,523 Views)

SUGGESTION

★★ Novice

Hello

I'm really upset with the fact that we cant copy decals and paste them! Like for instance u make something on your right door and you want to paste it on your left door, why is that not possible? This should really get fixed with the next update, because u can finally tune again in NFS (more or less) and then u guys wont add this feature to it? I don't get this ... Also, why is it always night? If u want to check each others cars out that's almost impossible because it's always so dark u barely can see the paint or the decals ... I don't have a problem if it would be like 12minutes day time and then 12 minutes night time (for example) but always having to ride in the night and not being able to check out each others cars is really a cold shower ... Speaking of cold shower, it's 110% of the time always raining ... come on guys, come on EA! People have waited so so long for a NFS that has a storyline (finally we have a storyline again ...) and everybody thought that we could mod and paint our rides how we wanted but that is not the case at the moment ... I'm really hoping for an update and an explanation! I'm barely enjoying the game to be honoust ... the tuning is really bad at the moment, because your car can never be nice and symetric if u have to guess how big your last decal was and what the exact position was ... making your car looks like the stickers and decals were putted on by a blindfolded toddler ... I'm really hoping for all of this to be fixed in the near feature!

Message 94 of 1,688 (4,556 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I just want you guys to add the infinity G37 or the infinity g35. I saw it free roaming when i was playing and i want it to be available to buy it. It's already in the game so just a little tweaks and you guys can make it available for purchase (: .
Message 95 of 1,688 (4,542 Views)

Re: Car wishlist

★★★★★ Newbie
And also the infinity G35 or G37
Message 96 of 1,688 (4,540 Views)

Ride height - not low enough... Especially on the rear of certain cars

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Some cars, I've noticed, are not capable of being lowered as much as others. This is very apparent when modifying vehicles such as the Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno for example or the Toyota Supra, BMW Deluxe M3, Nissan 180sx, etc. Some will allow the player to modify the front to drop nicely with minimal wheel well gap (nice fitment/ stance) but the rear will not lower enough to match the front wheel well gap. This really takes away from the stanced look, and is extremely noticeable. It creates an undesired forward rake which is not an appealing look, especially on import drift cars.

I'd like to see the ability to stance all cars lower and allow the rear to drop as much as the front when modifying.

Great game BTW, I am really enjoying it!!!

Message 97 of 1,688 (4,533 Views)

Invite players to a crew???

★★★★ Apprentice

Here is the crew screen (see image).  Every time I join a crew it usually contains only one other player (in blue).  The other 6 players are in red and they are in the map but not in my crew.  There is no way to invite them.  When each player's icon is highlighted it simply gives a  "Play" option.  So the crew ends up being me and one other person.  That other person typically never wants to race.  This means multiplayer is basically never going to happen in this game.  What am I missing here?  Why can we not invite the people who are in our map to our crew?  

Message 98 of 1,688 (4,007 Views)

Make players cars who aren't participating in races transparent

★★★ Newbie

Here is a idea I hope ya'll consider. How about making players who are not participating in a race transparent to players who are actually participating in a race that way they can't purposely crash you and ruin the race for you because I have had that happen a lot.

Message 99 of 1,688 (4,507 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I would like to see:

------------------------------------------

• More logos from companies that have parts in the game (APR, Rauh-Welt etc)

• Civic Type R to have rear middle brake light removed as that is incorrect (I own a real one!)

• Facelift headlights for Civic Type R (to match facelift bumper, that are slightly different in shape)

• Ability to save colours for both paintwork and wheels

• More than 5 cars in a garage, I dont want to sell just to get another

• Paint wing mirrors seperatly

• Day/night cycle and not always raining

• Brand exhausts (spoon/mugen/buddyclub/blitz etc)

• Decat to make car sound louder
Message 100 of 1,688 (4,493 Views)