Re: Feedback Friday - Volume 8

by Straatford87

Original Post

Feedback

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I didn't know where else to leave this feedback so I'm just gonna pop it here. Please can you do something about the layout of the origin application on PC. Every time I download an expansion pack for a game it's such a mission figuring out where to go to download it. It would be really nice if these just showed up in my games library alongside the base game. Even if games were default condensed to the base game but you could click "expand" to see all the games this would be a HUGE improvement. I don't consider myself technologically illiterate, nor am i some kind of computer pro, but the current layout just seems completely illogical and makes using your services a bit of a frustrating experience. 

On the other hand, if this is something i can change myself by going into some menu and choosing a preferable layout, then can someone please point me in the direction of this as that would be much appreciated! 

Message 11 of 14 (190 Views)

EA DICE Team

@MadisonPointer @erikalynnes

Hi both,

For any direct support related requests I would encourage to just create a post on our support forums:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/bd-p/O-2

Thank you,

Message 12 of 14 (179 Views)

★★ Novice

I would really, really like to see more cloud saves support for older EA games like Dead Space, Crysis, Dragon Age: Origins, Mirror's Edge, and more. I usually keep my saves after I finish games and when I revisit them, I like to pick it up where I've left off and not having to start from scratch.

Message 13 of 14 (162 Views)

EA DICE Team

Feedback has been collected for the week.

Thanks all!

Message 14 of 14 (145 Views)