Fastest Matches Possible

by AphidOfDeath

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fastest Matches Possible

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Given a fully played game (i.e. an opponent's health reaches 0 and there was neither concession nor a disconnect), what is the fewest number of rounds a Plant Hero and a Zombie Hero can win?

For Plants, we have an account at http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/i-love-repeat-moss/m-p/6078704#U6078704 with a four-turn win.

For Zombies, I've had a three-turn win. (Using Super Brainz, I did nothing on round 1.  On round 2 I played the ninja and then did the trick where you move the zombie and get +1 to attack.  On round 3, I used Super Brainz's move-and-attack superpower and then Lurch for Lunch... and then normal battle for the final five damage needed.  My first three hits each garnered only one ping on their block meter.) 

Anyone had a faster win?  Even if not, what is theoretically the fewest number of rounds needed to win a fully played game?  We are currently at 4 rounds for plants and 3 rounds for zombies.

Another interesting discussion and deeper analysis would be to figure out each Hero's theoretical quickest win scenario.

Message 1 of 3 (466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fastest Matches Possible

Message 2 of 3 (546 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
Message 2 of 3 (547 Views)

★★ Guide

@zdarcon - That first video was really neat to watch.  Thanks for sharing the answer that was just waiting for my question!

Message 3 of 3 (391 Views)