by gizzycasa

Original Post

Re: FUT Draft Disconnect

★★★ Newbie
I was 3-0 leading, and get disconnected.. And i lose that, i spent 15k coins
Message 11 of 21 (3,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got disconnected in the second half of my first game I was winning like 8-0 an then got disconnected applied for another draft token An there saying that I don't deserve one as I've already used it when I've never had this problem before not happy that I've spent 15k for nothing An now have to sell my team to get another 15 k
Message 12 of 21 (3,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don’t know how to get my 2 draft tokens back as I’ve disconnected from 2 fut drafts
Message 13 of 21 (3,582 Views)

★★ Novice

was playing fut offline draft third round,and was in lead 4:1,got disconnected and
lose 3:0

Message 14 of 21 (3,439 Views)

Community Manager

@0ttotriin Hey there, if you are experiencing disconnections please try the connection troubleshooting steps for your issue: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you continue to see disconnections after completing troubleshooting and opening ports, please run a UO trace to check your connection. 

Darko.png
Message 15 of 21 (3,406 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ea sucks
Message 16 of 21 (3,184 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks @EA_Darko, I will do that.

Quick question. I was playing FUT Draft yesterday, won the first match 7-0, but when the match ENDED an error came in. I restarted my PS4 only to find out the system showed I "lost" 0-3.

After speaking with CS agent I resigned to think I lost the progress AND coins as the new tool says I "do not qualify" for a free token... So, I started a new FUT Draft session as I was looking for good packages to open on OTW event today... same issue came in after FINISHING the 3rd game.

30k coins lost for a couple of low value packages.

Should I just move on? (and never play online coins-payed features ever again).

I am hopping you might have a suggestion for me.

@EA_Darko wrote:

@0ttotriin Hey there, if you are experiencing disconnections please try the connection troubleshooting steps for your issue: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you continue to see disconnections after completing troubleshooting and opening ports, please run a UO trace to check your connection. 

Message 17 of 21 (3,031 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’d just started my game it was still 0-0 and then my dad goes and resets the WiFi without telling me because it wasn’t working on his computer. EA needs to learn the difference between a disconnect and a ragequit if they can 

Message 18 of 21 (2,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was winning 7-2 in the 3rd round of the draft and i got disconnected. I was still connected from xbox live and i clipped it too so i could send proof if needed. 

Message 19 of 21 (1,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gizzycasa Yeah happened to me twice today
Message 20 of 21 (759 Views)