FIFA 17 Player Career, becoming captain?

by JAMESMC96AVFC

Original Post

FIFA 17 Player Career, becoming captain?

★★★★ Novice

so i want to know how to get your career mode pro to be the captain of what ever team you are at.

so i play fifa 17s player career mode a lot an i was wondering is it possible for your player to be made captain, i have been at aston villa from the start of the 2016/17 season but i went out on loan to ipswich for that first season so obviously i wouldnt be made captain after that first season, villa got promoted back to the premier league by winning the championship then the following season i am back at villa and we win the fa cup, the efl cup and qualify for the champions league but i also win the world cup with england, in my third season with them we won the community shield, the premier league and the champions league i am currently in my 4th season and have so far won the copa europe

so all in all i have played four seasons with one player on one career mode with villa (being loaned out the first season so i have played 3 full seasons with villa) i am a 91 rated right midfielder with 117 goals in 103 games.

am i able to be made captain of aston villa and if so how?

if it helps i also play on world class difficulty setting. 

Message 1 of 7 (50,127 Views)

Re: FIFA 17 Player Career, becoming captain?

★★★★★ Novice

I'd also like to hear if anyone has an answer to this.. 5-6 seasons in, rating of 94, avg team mate is 80-85.. never the national side captain (Australia, 15-20 rating higher than most of the squad) supposedly worth 150m+ was sold for 187m at one point), never the club team captain, is it even possible? Do I have to be at the one club for a certain amount of time? I've moved around a lot..

Message 2 of 7 (49,993 Views)

★ Apprentice
I would also like clarification as to whether you can be made club captain and if there's any sort of skill you can focus training on to become captain, maybe you should put mini games in the next game to test your player's mental skills, like chess which you play against other team mates contesting for the captains position? I know its something that could be acheived in past Fifa games but only if you were a specific position, but it basically allowed you to use quick tactics and some other things. Is this still a feature in FIFA 17 though?
Message 3 of 7 (49,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i played tor manchester for more than 5 years but no captaincy so transfered to barcelona rating is more than anyone 98 and played for 6 and a half year still no captaincy.. 

Message 4 of 7 (45,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im a goalkeeper, and have been sold to Bordeaux from Hull City, im 28years old, 82rated. I have been in Bordeaux in almost 3years and have played 82games for the club, and Im the team captain in this season

Message 5 of 7 (37,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have started over with a new striker, and I plan to stay at the same club until I become captain. I think attacking players may not be able to become captain.

Message 6 of 7 (36,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Really, how?

Message 7 of 7 (35,879 Views)