[FEEDBACK] Mockup Images for a Large QoL update

by OswaldFan001

Original Post

[FEEDBACK] Mockup Images for a Large QoL update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

GLKjWfrbsAApf5t.jpgGLKjWfrbUAA7IAe.jpgGLKjWfracAAeEQL.jpgGLKjWgmbIAAErAf.jpg

from BilibiliLZort on Twitter

These are mockups to make PvZ3 kinda in-line of a mix of Old and New. (replace the Sunflower at the bottom left with the Mega Flower from GW and you'll be settled)

(Actually please bring back the old pvz3 just under a new name. The fans are kinda going crazy for actual content nowadays)

Message 1 of 9 (497 Views)

Re: [FEEDBACK] Mockup Images for a Large QoL update

★★★★★ Apprentice
@OswaldFan001 Amazing art that should be in the game

I also agree about wanting the old pvz 3 return because I liked it a lot
Message 2 of 9 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@OswaldFan001

what super amazing art I think they could add to the game

about the

vasebreaker  I think you should be able to play 3 times a day or twice instead of playing it once a day to make it more fun, play daily and earn coins, gems and boosters.

Message 3 of 9 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

new events for the game my idea is the game events could be organized in a local area using a specific button to make it more organized
in pvz2 there is a piñata party event, I think it could be introduced the same way as pvz2 in pvz3

ad event watch ads to earn great rewards
coin event earn coins by defeating zombies diamond event  earn dimond by defeating zombies,
regarding the coins provided in the levels, I think they could be increased. I think the content we gain by completing the game levels is 1,500 coins, instead of earning 50 coins and 100 coins and being able to double up to 3,500  for each match in one hour or more as it is in the game.

Message 4 of 9 (366 Views)

★ Guide

屏幕截图 2024-04-20 235155.pngI made one.

Message 5 of 9 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Yuanzifeng007 Love the idea and the use of the beakers
Message 6 of 9 (196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This looks INCREDIBLE!

This is exactly what i want. I hated how they fully scrapped the old pvz3. There was many good things in it, but they were ditched along with the bad things.

My main problem from currenf PvZ3 is how it just feels like PvZ1 ported to a gardenscape like game. There is rarely anything new. We need defining new gameplay mechanics, and they had it right there: Taco time.

I consider if this game should be made by the fans, it seems like the fans know this game better than the developers. These artworks by you and others are on point too and fit the style while being unique. (Current pvz3 literally copies the gardenscape layout, the similarities are uncanny, the game is literally a pvz1 gardenscapes port from game mechanics to everything)

My only issue is sunflower being removed in this interperation.

Message 7 of 9 (163 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Jakepenng99 Wait the artwork was made by the twitter guy not you, still great regardless.
Message 8 of 9 (162 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Screend00rzombie Honestly it is partly the communities fault, including myself, they made the mistake of completly deleting pvz3. Everyone only said "It is trash, here is why" rather than saying what was actually good about it.
Message 9 of 9 (159 Views)