Re: Event replay, but earned car from bp

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Event replay, but earned car from bp

★★ Novice
Hi, i was so excited with the new update because it said that the R34 event will return (i missed that event because of the game error). But i already owned the R34 by getting blueprints from the JDM special crates, will the event replay be available for me? Note : i've finished F-Type, Z/28, and Murciélago event
Message 1 of 5 (2,373 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Vaguette427 wrote:
Hi, i was so excited with the new update because it said that the R34 event will return (i missed that event because of the game error). But i already owned the R34 by getting blueprints from the JDM special crates, will the event replay be available for me? Note : i've finished F-Type, Z/28, and Murciélago event

@Vaguette427 Unfortunately no.

Since you gotten the Nissan Skyline BNR34 GT-R from the JDM Limited-Time crates, you will not be able to participate in Speedhunters special event for the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (2,524 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
Hello, If you've completed 100% other events: Jaguar, Lamborghini and Chevrolet, then you should be able to resume the event for the R34. My only doubt, is that through the crates do you have the necessary projects to run the races with the right R34?
Message 2 of 5 (2,359 Views)

@Vaguette427 wrote:

@Vaguette427 Unfortunately no.

Since you gotten the Nissan Skyline BNR34 GT-R from the JDM Limited-Time crates, you will not be able to participate in Speedhunters special event for the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 3 of 5 (2,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you already earned a car from the event and the same event comes again next year, what will happen? do you like, get the extra blueprints from the 2nd win or nothing happens? because I won a Lamborghini Huracan from the Lamborghini Academia but I searched on youtube and that event was like old and keeps coming like every year, so.... like I was asking, do you earn like.. the extra blueprints from the other car or no?

Message 4 of 5 (1,771 Views)

@GreddEJames wrote:

If you already earned a car from the event and the same event comes again next year, what will happen? do you like, get the extra blueprints from the 2nd win or nothing happens? because I won a Lamborghini Huracan from the Lamborghini Academia but I searched on youtube and that event was like old and keeps coming like every year, so.... like I was asking, do you earn like.. the extra blueprints from the other car or no?

If you had completed the Lamborghini Academia special event, you will not be able to play the same special event again.

My previous answer above is outdated though. The devs made changes some time in 2018.

If you had bought blueprints for a special event car but had not yet participated in its special event, then you will be able to play that special event.

Need For Speed helper

Message 5 of 5 (1,755 Views)