Electronic shock in blackrodge

by GoondaMan

Original Post

Electronic shock in blackrodge

★★★ Newbie
Its the black Ridge rivals my car got an electronic shock and become slower. And i had a buzz icon abobe it. What is that??
Message 1 of 5 (3,432 Views)

Re: Electronic shock in blackrodge

Champion (Retired)
Its an EMP type thing that was introduced with the Lamborghini diablo event. The police are able to fire it at you and it temporarily screws your car up. The warning symbol appears a few seconds before at the bottom of the screen so you know where its aiming so you need to turn to avoid just as its being fired.
Message 2 of 5 (3,417 Views)

@GoondaMan It's called an Electro Static Field (also known as ESF).

The ESF causes you to lose control of your car and your car does some crazy things if you get hit with it.

Dodge the ESF successfully and you'll be rewarded with some In-Game Cash and a little bit of Nitrous.

Get hit by the ESF and it could turn your win into a loss. (Happened to me a few times, but I got my points back later on)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (3,411 Views)

★ Guide

Already discussed and has an accepted answer here.

Message 4 of 5 (3,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the info.   I was thinking some people had a secret ray weapon that I did'nt!  I lost enough races so I came here to get the skinny.  Great game, its lots of fun. I'm not worried about the future of of this game. I've played NeedforSpeed since 1994 on playstation's platform and it was great back then,,,,now WOW!  

Wish you could replay the video of your races. I liked to watch those crazy wrecks!

I'm in a game now, gotta get back. Drift baby drift!

Message 5 of 5 (2,634 Views)