EA account login error

by Detour-78

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA account login error

★★★★★ Newbie

Trying to play game but won't let me due to "You must be signed in to your EA Account to access online features" error pop-up. I cannot find anywhere to login. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

Message 1 of 29 (9,609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA account login error

★★★★★ Novice
So I was browsing some of the boards and found this

‎11-18-2015 11:44 PM
FIXED!!!! HOW TO FIX:

1. RESTORE PS4 TO DEFAULT SETTINGS (NOT REINITIALIZE) FROM SETTINGS > INITIALIZE MENU
2. YOU'LL NEED TO RESIGN INTO YOUR INTERNET AND PSN AFTER REBOOT
3. RESTORE LICENSES FROM SETTINGS > NETWORK/ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT > RESTORE LICENSES
4. REBOOT AGAIN (NOT STANDBY)
5. START BATTLEFRONT AND DO NOT RUSH IT!!

HOPE FOR THE BEST!
I don't know how to give credit to someone on here but Paranoia-XV said this on a board and said it was solved I have yet to try it myself.

View in thread

Message 15 of 29 (8,921 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issues also!
Message 2 of 29 (9,553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same issue on Xbox one except it says I have to update my email and when I put in my updated email it won't let me click update and no matter what email I put in it says duplicate email next to any email I put in

(removed photo with email)

Message 3 of 29 (9,543 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Very disappointed. How can they make a game that requires you to use your EA account but not give you an option to login to account. Makes no sense that it automatically logged in some of my buddies but not myself and about half of my friends who also bought the game.

Message 4 of 29 (9,527 Views)

★★★ Novice
Can't even find a solution online at all and there's no way to contact EA with this issue for any system
Message 5 of 29 (9,520 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Looks like we aren't the only ones with the problem. ! Getting annoyed. I can't play missions. Can't play multiplayer. Can't play survival. Only thing we can do is the tutorial
Message 6 of 29 (9,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Anyone know how to link a family member account of a child to the EA account associated to main Xbox live account. My son is incredibly disappointed that he can not play on line under his gamer tag.
Message 7 of 29 (9,483 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

In having the same problem. I had it during the beta too and was unable to play it at all. Chatted online with support for 3 hours and got nothing tried everything. They wanted me to reset my ps4. So frustrated can't find anything online this sucks!!!!!!

Message 8 of 29 (9,447 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I have passed this on for review since many people are having this problem. Hopefully the dev team will be able to fix this soon.

@batman8151987 @Detour-78 @buster0508 @evony122 @evony122 @Venom5ymbiote

Message 9 of 29 (9,439 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bump

Message 10 of 29 (9,430 Views)