EA UFC 2 - Ultimate Unfair Team Mode...

by F4C3-D3S7RUC70R

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA UFC 2 - Ultimate Unfair Team Mode...

★★★ Newbie

I just want to say thank you EA ....

for making it possible in Ultimate Team to buy UFC coins and turn a Fighter in a overpowered b*tch

at a low division.

now everybody is able to win fights by senseless button pushing.

and if u dont have rich partents who buy coins for their kids

to shut them up... u dont stand a chance...

thank you so much for making it impossible for "normal" users to keep up with such people.

u guys are so great...... i bought that game for 80 euro

and cant do * against others with their ovp figterstats.

making me hate that game for real.

thanks...

Message 1 of 14 (9,544 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA UFC 2 - Ultimate Unfair Team Mode...

Community Manager

@F4C3-D3S7RUC70R Hi,

Your thread has been moved from the German forums to the UFC 2 > General Discussion forum, so you can chat about the game with other players.

Carry on.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (12,411 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@F4C3-D3S7RUC70R Hi,

Your thread has been moved from the German forums to the UFC 2 > General Discussion forum, so you can chat about the game with other players.

Carry on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 14 (12,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Couldn't agree anymore, it's ridiculous - this game mode should be renamed to "ultimate pay to win" mode instead
Message 3 of 14 (9,043 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem. I hate this game. Just look at the pic. Fix this online match up EA!!!
Message 4 of 14 (9,018 Views)

★★ Novice

Well I totally disagree on this... 

-It's kinda obvious and realistic that more experienced fighters got a bigger arsenal of moves etc (more stars from their lvl).  Obviously you are in a disadvantage, but what would happen in real life if a mma rookie fought an elite fighter?

-Play smart & consider the early stages as e learning process, since u need to know your fighter inside out

-Start with focussing on the aspect of the game where you think you are good at (standup, clinch, ground).  For example, I am level 22 now and I can easily beat others (with higher ovr & higher lvl) with my submission game.

It's easy to point fingers & complain, but most of the time, the solution starts with yourself.

Message 5 of 14 (8,995 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Lol mate try being 68 overall and comming up against 95 overall, you get rocked off a jab in no way is it fair. I'm in div 1 with my last 4 matches being against overall 86-95. I have dominated the whole fight to be hit with a single head kick to be knocked down and a single ground and pound strike to knock me out. You are kidding yourself if you think it's a good thing to have unfair fights you hero.
Message 6 of 14 (8,871 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I feel your pain, I fought a Caf that was 99 OVR with 100 in two of the three catagories. I'm 78 OVR and I was KO'd at 0:00 of RD1, I lost in less than one second. All of this happend because EA thinks that it's fair and balanced to include micro-transactions IN A FIGHTING GAME. Now to be fair, two of my fighters do have 100 in STU but it took me MONTHS to get their stand up rating that high, I didn't just go out and blow $100 on this game no I saved every upgrade card I could. I have never touched the multiplayer in UT and it's because of micro-transactions that I never will.

Message 7 of 14 (8,860 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
What would happen if you were an amateur going against an elite? You wouldn't dummy. They had match making in champion why not keep...KEEP the 60 second period where you could see if they were a stated out loser, or freakishly sized loser. See their dnf %. And such. Again this is KEEPING a game feature from a game three games ago in their fight game category
Message 8 of 14 (8,710 Views)

★★ Novice
Completely agree, and yet I still play in hopes I can grind a fighter to a high overall. It's next to impossible and how long has this game been out?

How hard is it to match someone with a ballpark overall as me? Or I dunno, make the DIVISIONS actual DIVISIONS. I have one fighter in division six and I can't count how many times I've faced a division 8, top ten fighter on the leader boards. It's insane, and completely unfair.

Has EA addressed this? Do they even care about this game? At it's base it's great and has so much potential, it just needs some fine tuning with its multiplayer, ultimate team in particular.
Message 9 of 14 (8,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah because real veteran fighters can buy UFC coins and pay to better their skills you're totally missing the point bro it's a video game not the real UFC artard
Message 10 of 14 (7,873 Views)