Double mint and Bananasaurus are bad legendary cards.

by Cryptonox1

Original Post

Double mint and Bananasaurus are bad legendary cards.

★★★ Apprentice

Double mint easily countered by a simple trick as it has only 1 dmg and 2 hp at first round it is built. Also it have to survive atleast 2 rounds to make be a mediocre play card. You can build this card at second turn but it is kinda useless before 4th turn starts.

And bananasaurus costs 4 suns for 3 dmg with double attack and 3 hp. Most of the games no matter when I build it, I don't get adventage by it = it takes 1 card from enemy to destroy it. Instant die vs trick after it gets 4 dmg or is tossed by any mediocre common unit since it takes usually four turns untill it can be played.

I don't know why megagrow class is mostly dominated why common or uncommon cards.

Message 1 of 18 (2,108 Views)

Re: Double mint and Bananasaurus are bad legendary cards.

★ Guide

Bananasaurus Rex is one of the best cards ever created though.

Message 2 of 18 (2,084 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes but Bananasaurus is not.

Message 3 of 18 (2,081 Views)

★★ Pro

I disagree. I have four of each in my Mega-grow decks.

They just need the right support cards and proper timing.

Message 4 of 18 (2,075 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You are right that they are not bad cards but bad cards for legendary in my opinion. Most cards are good with right support and timing.

Message 5 of 18 (2,064 Views)

★ Guide

Granted, they are legendary, but they don't have to be OP. 

Message 6 of 18 (2,056 Views)

★★ Guide

They are legendary because their design is unique and they have abilities that can get out of control if played correctly. They are great cards, but they aren't that easy to play well, specially Double Mint.

Message 7 of 18 (2,053 Views)

★ Guide

Also, many competitive decks don't include legendaries because they are too complex to handle. 

Message 8 of 18 (2,037 Views)

★ Apprentice

Both double mint and bananasauras rex are v good cards. Today my opponent played double mint on turn 2 and a i destroyed it easily. NEVER play double mint on turn 2( just like paparazi zombie & zookeper should not b played on turn 1 & 2), also be careful with zombie heroes who use rockets as they can easily destroy bananasauraus rex/double mint. yes double mint needs protection when played ( using torchwood or any teaaup plant). once my opponents doublemint got to 62/60.

Message 9 of 18 (2,033 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Playing double mint on 3 is also fine, but if you play it at 4, you won't likely get much profit out from it since games usually end fast.

Message 10 of 18 (2,029 Views)