Re: Don't you think there should be video record?

by GrinningRuiner

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@daalnnii wrote:
@GrinningRuiner your mom keeps a log of cards played... ...ooh sick burn!

Embarrassed

Message 11 of 13 (318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Andy, I also wanted to screen capture gaming process and to upload it on youtube so that most of my friends (i am from INDIA and most of people from india dont know this game) can actully understand the game. Is it legal to upload the recorded videos on youtube? can i get legal permission for that? And PLEASE do post the contact email so that people like me can contact Game producers or managers !! kindly help on this.

Message 12 of 13 (245 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @onkithedamnkille!

Information on how to request permission to use EA content can be found in this article below.

How to request permission to use EA content

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

I will be locking this post down though to avoid further necroposting. If you still need help with this specific topic please create a new post on our boards.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 13 (230 Views)