Does anyone play PvZ 2 anymore?

by RachLovesGod316

Original Post

Re: Does anyone play PvZ 2 anymore?

★★★ Newbie

what region and how do you change regions? oh and what time? i never see people on.......ever.....

Message 11 of 16 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

On PC NA east is my home and it's active enough that I can get MP games without undue issue and see different folks all the time which is a good sign. I focus on turf takeover and the various portal events for MP and use private matches to get some of the specific MP quests done as other modes don't have as many people active.

What I do find odd is how many people are low rank, and I mean very low rank. You can tear through the early ranks so fast it seems odd. I don't expect many at max rank like I am but I do see them from time to time in various MP games.

Message 12 of 16 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No one plays GW2 anymore. They went crazy and made these massive maps and OP characters and people left. GW1 is still going strong as there is strategy involved. I;d pick up GW1.

Message 13 of 16 (475 Views)

Really? No one?

Message 14 of 16 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Saying no one plays GW2 anymore is quite inaccurate, we were playing it just last night in fact. As for GW1 going strong, it certainly has players and I jump on it once in awhile still but it can be hard to find a game there. And both games have problems with certain (arguably) OP characters. The extra shot for the commando in GW1 is extremely nasty for example and GW1 has always been plagued with all the soldiers and pea shooters on the rooftops.

Both games are great, both games have good and bad, and both games should be evident in the next PvZ shooter.

Message 15 of 16 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Unfortunately the population is very, very small, like less than a hundred players even during peak hours. I quit playing months ago because almost no one plays any more. The few who do only play turf takeover, so if you want to play other game modes you have to play with bots. Well that and after a couple hundred hours it just got old, and because there is no moderation in the game meaning if people are hacking there is no way you can tell and no way they can get banned because nobody is looking for hackers. They would be foolish to continue support for this game rather than make a GW3, which if they do they would have to follow a different formula for anyone to be interested. Something similar to Overwatch would be nice.

Message 16 of 16 (433 Views)