Do not use money untill things are fixed

by Cryptonox1

Original Post

Re: Do not use money untill things are fixed

★★ Pro

For the record; I have never had to wait until turn 10.

It's usually game over on turn 6 or 7.

I shouldn't be hard to change the code so they each do damage only once per activation.

Message 11 of 12 (131 Views)

Re: Do not use money untill things are fixed

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Don't get me wrong, not defending that glitch in any way. It is entirely broken. I was just saying that if you have the cards to do so, you can stave that combo off until turn ten (or 8 or 9 if they've got solar flare) and there are a ton of ways to win with other decks before that... if you're playing a control deck against them, it's almost impossible to get that out early on.

But again, it is a completely broken mechanic and should have been fixed this update... or if they don't want to fix it completely, at least sto it at shield activation. (The reason i think this is fair, is because with all the turn 5,6,7 win condition combos, i don't think strongberry is op... if the shield would activate and stop it.)

Thoughts?

By the way, a few of you have asked if it's like to play. I'd love to. My ign is daalnni (one "i"). I wont be on much this week, my service will be too spotty to play because I'm moving from CA to TN. But add me and by next weekend we can all play and exchange notes and ideas.
Message 12 of 12 (119 Views)