Display of preset decks should be optional

by emp2687

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Display of preset decks should be optional

★★★★★ Novice

I find the new pre-configured decks to be an annoyance.

While, I recognize that new players no doubt benefit from some pre-configured decks, I have my own decks.

And after the latest update, I have to keep looking for my decks through a bunch of irrelevant icons, I do no want to see.

Please give us an option to turn off the display of the pre-configured decks.

Message 1 of 5 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Display of preset decks should be optional

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @emp2687

Thanks for the feedback, I do like the idea.

I don't know if it's something that would be implemented but I have passed the feedback onto the PvZ Heroes team so they can review.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (542 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @emp2687

Thanks for the feedback, I do like the idea.

I don't know if it's something that would be implemented but I have passed the feedback onto the PvZ Heroes team so they can review.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (543 Views)

★★ Guide

I support the cause. I also do not use the preconfigured decks and when I want to select one I have to navigate a sea of useless decks for me. I'm not against the idea of preconfigured decks (I suppose they help new players); I just want them can be hidden.

Message 3 of 5 (454 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Agree that they can be helpful, but it's nice to have an option to turn it off if undesired.

BPRD

Message 4 of 5 (425 Views)

★★ Pro

I wouldn't be offended if they added the option, but it seems pretty unnecessary to me.

I like playing around with the pre-built decks. It's nice to find card synergy I'd never thought of before.

Message 5 of 5 (419 Views)