Re: Digital download code for Battlefront and Jakku lost

by The_Cosmic_Hand

Original Post

Digital download code for Battlefront and Jakku lost

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Let me give you the long story..

My younger brothers (one is in High School and other is in Junior High) received a digital download copy of Battlefront & Jakku for the PC on Christmas day. Our Dad had no idea he made a mistake, because their computer (which is not a gaming computer at all, but a laptop) could not handle this game.

So I told them, hold onto the code and wait till you get it for the Xbox One. (Which they did get it for the Xbox One)

Turns out the younger one thought it was a good idea to just throw away the code because they couldn't use it or had no need for it.. I'm a disappointed in them with their logic, because that is ridiculous. 

How could I go about getting a new code? Or am I just out of luck?

I've been sitting here for more than 15 minutes and I have yet to be heard from by a game adviser via live chat. (Is that still a thing with EA)

Message 1 of 4 (459 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @The_Cosmic_Hand 

I am really sorry, but if your code is gone and you have not redeemed it in Origin client, there is nothing we can do to help.

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (441 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't send you guys the game's case bar code or something like that? Either my younger brother used it and doesn't know what he's talking about or he tossed it. 

Message 3 of 4 (424 Views)

Community Manager

No, unfortunately not.

However I'd be surprised if the code wasn't consumed before. Did you attempt to download/install the game on the laptop? If the code was used before it'll still be linked to the Origin account that was used before. You can log into this and check the game library, Battlefront should be present. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (415 Views)