Re: Difficult in career mode even at the minimum of difficulty

by a-b-197953

Original Post

Difficult in career mode even at the minimum of difficulty

★ Novice

I have a question: Why in career mode in UFC 2 very difficult to play even at Beginner difficulty? In Fifa for example, the beginner can win the man who first time playing FIFA, UFC 2 on Beginner difficulty the opponent dodges many attacks and causes too hard. I lost the first match in his career 5 times in a row and won something like using the clinch and I'm not alone, I've seen similar messages on the forums. I really want EA Sports noticed it and released the patch, because the complexity of the game inadequately inflated, it would be great if the difficulty Beginner it would be as easy as in Fifa on Beginner difficulty

Message 1 of 13 (24,663 Views)

Community Manager

@a-b-197953

Read the manual for gameplay info and try Practice Mode until you can perform some basic moves well:

XB1: https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/eahelp/manuals/ufc-2-manual_Microsoft%20Xbox%20One_na.pdf

PS4: https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/eahelp/manuals/ufc-2-manual_Sony%20PlayStation%204_na.pdf

Stay strong in the Octagon Standard smile

barry.png
Message 2 of 13 (24,567 Views)

★ Novice

I have learned to play, but it happens that I beat the opponent in the face for the whole round, his face bled and he falls off. But he hits me a few times and I almost knocked down, but for my jaw tight. And that's the difficulty beginner. In my opinion it is unrealistic

Message 3 of 13 (24,561 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

are you using nothing but straight punches?  are you leaving yourself open to counters?  are you not managing your stamina correctly?

Message 4 of 13 (23,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just beat the * out his head and oponent is still fighting . his head is devastated and he is still ok to KO me easy . its feels like my oponent s head is made from steel . no way ea ufc 1 was way better

Message 5 of 13 (20,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Agrerd Ive lost like 10 time in a row... Dude blocks everything... And that ai head is like cement
Message 6 of 13 (19,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Agreed... This is ridiculous
Message 7 of 13 (19,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And then when you try to ground and pound even with maxed out gp and ground transition stats they somehow reverse everything and end up smackin you 4-5 times and knocking you iut
Message 8 of 13 (19,524 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah i hear you. I just bought the game, i am * faced and pissed off so i thought now is the time for me to buy ufc2 hehe. Never played before. Dont know the mechanics font know anything really except fight games is fun. Go Emil Meek!!!!!! And to those who reply ho whine go cry somewhere else. To someone who is totally fresh.. theese modes are tooo hard. I bought the ame because i am drunk and wanted to smash something. I dont hit my girl. I love her too much so ps4 was the substance heheh. ( i wouldnt hit anything alive, just drunken rants) yeah I won the preliminairies. And won the final. First real fight lost as hell. He was mangled in the face after multiple handstand round kicks to the head he stood tall... tried end game or ground game... well my quickness isnt ther tried a choke. Focused right stick right... got it. Right stick up.... got it... awesome.... fatigued and swearing ok must be last one... right stick left.... nailed it omg that was close.... now then last one.... right stick down.. left stick up WHAT THE HELLL... lost it .... start over oh he got up ok. Stand game handstand kicks his head is demolishe............ super man punch incoming!!!!!!! Im knocked the * out!!!!!!!! Game * over....... i dobt want to be the guy that is 35 years end of career 2 wins 35 losses.... on beginner you should demolish the guy and have fun. Some long fight should be there indeed but.. in my opinion beginner is like very hard or almost impossible mode...
Message 9 of 13 (19,167 Views)

★★ Novice
Btw * all of you that is telling me or anybody to learn the game, etc etc etc. Some of you are into the game have spent several hours perfecting gameplay for online matches and a carrer. I just wanted ro bear someone coz in real life i wouldnt and prolly couldnt.
Message 10 of 13 (19,164 Views)