Dak Prescott Xbox 360

by hdzsammy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dak Prescott Xbox 360

★★★ Newbie
Hello EA, I purchased madden 17 for Xbox 360 the day it came out, and I don't have complains because I understand it's last gen. I just wanted to let y'all know about one of the roster updates y'all had. My favorite team is the cowboys and I noticed that Dak Prescott's hair is incorrect. When I got madden 17 for the first time, Dak Prescott looked just fine, but then a roster update came out and it changed his hair completely. So I was just wondering what was just going on... FYI, the same thing happened with Byron Jones.
Message 1 of 17 (3,375 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dak Prescott Xbox 360

Community Manager

@wvcrazy7

Just to set your expectations, this is going to be fairly low on the priority list.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 17 (4,041 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@hdzsammy

Thanks for posting this.

barry.png
Message 2 of 17 (3,343 Views)

Dak Prescott Xbox 360

★★★ Novice
EA will you please fix Dak prescotts hair on the Xbox 360 it really bugs me cause you guys gave him long hair with roster update his face looks awesome now but hair is terrible
Message 3 of 17 (3,347 Views)

Community Manager

@wvcrazy7

Just to set your expectations, this is going to be fairly low on the priority list.

barry.png
Message 4 of 17 (4,042 Views)

★★★ Novice
Why when he's a starter now it would be an easy fix on next roster update
Message 5 of 17 (3,329 Views)

★★★ Novice
Why he's a starter now
Message 6 of 17 (3,318 Views)

Dak Prescott Xbox 360

★★★ Novice
Dak prescotts a starter now on the cowboys and you guys gave him long hair on the Xbox 360 can you please fix this it would be easy in a roster update to do so I paid 60 bucks for this game and love using Prescott but it's very annoying thank you
Message 7 of 17 (3,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, this is an error in Madden 17. 

I think the expectation is to be solved soon rather than be low in priority list.

Simulation is everything in this kind of games...

Not the answer expected by EA Sports at all ...

Message 8 of 17 (3,292 Views)

Dak Prescott long hair Xbox 360

★★★ Novice
Are you guys going to fix daks hair it's bs cause he starts now it wouldn't be hard for you to fix come on now it's ridiculous
Message 9 of 17 (3,279 Views)

★★★ Novice
Just ignore a customer damn I wish 2k still made football
Message 10 of 17 (3,245 Views)