Re: Daily Sponsorship Bonus

by b_radjohnson21

Original Post

Daily Sponsorship Bonus

★★★★ Novice

Hi all,

I am new to this game and I found it interesting. But as I had upgraded it today, I had found new "daily sponsorship bonus 0/2" in mission. But I can not understand, I can not find any "daily sponsorship bonus" in the game. Is it the bonus where I can use 25 fuels and play to get BP for Toyota Supra? If it so, I had played 2 races with those fuels but still I could not complete the mission. Anyone can help me?

Thank you so much in advance.

Message 1 of 8 (14,319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Daily sponsorship bonus you get those by playing Black Ridge Rivals. Each day you should complete two tasks and i think in each task you should play 15 games in Black Ridge rivals

Message 2 of 8 (14,310 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@pannu235 What, 30 BRR races a day? Ugh.

Message 3 of 8 (14,286 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I agree, I will not do 30 BRR races a day. Looks like more reason to say goodbye to this game.
Message 4 of 8 (14,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yup its 30 races a day .

Every 5 games you get cash and you have to wait 2:30H for next cash prize to get

Message 5 of 8 (14,243 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@HeretikJirka @SeptemberCommand @jimmywdavis09 My bad Every day we have to play 15 Games not 30 .So every two days we have to play 30 Games so that we can complete mission sponsershop deal 1 .

Message 6 of 8 (14,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's not to win 15 races a day. It says complete 15 races i.e. daily 15 races sponsored by Lil Wayne. Each 5 races event gives cash and is doubled in next 5 races. You just have to play it to the finish. But if you win all 5 you'll get extra bonus cash.
Message 7 of 8 (6,721 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What are the tasks that you have to complete? It seems to take forever to get just one. I've raced 30 times and it doesn't budge
Message 8 of 8 (4,799 Views)