Daily Gaming Vents and Victories

by Straatford87

Original Post

Daily Gaming Vents and Victories

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

Had a great gaming victory that you want to share? Or perhaps things didn't go your way and you just need to vent..

This is the thread to do it! Boast about your glorious victories, or share your frustration about not being able to get it done.

Sharing is caring!

Message 1 of 4 (278 Views)

Re: Daily Gaming Vents and Victories

Oh well. I finally started Dragon Age: Inquisition. I was wandering the Hinterlands and stumbled across a rift with enemies that were 6 levels higher than my humble beginner party. Despite that, i've managed to held against them quite a bit until i actually run oout of potions, in which moment my party members started to fall one by one. Cassandra was the last one, after she held quite well. And me being an obssessed explorer, i've managed to get in the area with the dragon at level 5. Insta-wipe, of course. Not exactly my finest momentsStandard smile

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

Lol - nice one! I've had that same experience multiple times.

Though I must add that Cassandra is a powerhouse. I had her tanking higher level stuff many times while the rest of my party was dead.

Message 3 of 4 (257 Views)

Well, again a wee bit of frustration here. Due to me being dead tired, i've managed to miss one agent. I usually check, double check and triple check the NPC's. This time i've just blanked, talked once and went stupidly to report the quest as done.

Of course, i've deviated from reporting, did other things and when i've reached the quest giver i had two more levels and a number of other quests completed. Just in time for my little bro to tell me that i've missed an agent. Reload, say a few nasty things, as my most recent saves was many hours before that, curse my own stupidity for forgetting to save from time to time (i also blame the devs, for creating a world that sucks me completely and made me forget my usual habitsStandard smile - no not really, but, i was so absorbed in my world exploring that i completely forgot that my RPG policy requires to save often). 

So far: the world looks amazing, from the recruited companions i like Varric and Cassandra. They remind me of Alistair and Morrigan from DA:O. They are a blast to have in the party. Their banter is tremendously fun.

Solas, not exactly a character that i've expected to like, but his story and dialogs are quite nicely done. 

Other recruited companions, so far: Sera and Vivienne. Sera...erm, nope. Definitely did not click. Viv, on the other hand, it's the type of the perfect politician. And ready to use any means at her disposal on her way to power. She amuses me a lot, though i can't think that was intended. 

Yup, despite small frustrations, i am actually having fun with DA:I. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)