Creating a new crew

by andersonamoreira

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Creating a new crew

★★★ Newbie

Hello everybody, I'd like to know how do I create a crew in Need for Speed and invite my friends to drive together. I'm level 12 (REP).

Thank you all.

Message 1 of 5 (10,266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Creating a new crew

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Start the game, and stay at the menu screen, don't select play and load your car yet. If you do, your lobby will be filled with 7 other players by random. This is regardless if you set it to invite only or not.

So while you've just launched the game to the Main Menu, go to the Crew Menu, and you should see 7 other free slots. Start inviting your friends here. Once you're all together, then go to 'Play'.

If you're in 'Play' already and have a full lobby/crew (as shown in the crew menu) you will notice you can't kick anyone or invite anyone else, even if you're the leader. The join/leave crew option will also be locked.
To me, it doesn't sound like it's working as intended, but what I've said above is a current workaround.

Goodluck! Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (13,396 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Start the game, and stay at the menu screen, don't select play and load your car yet. If you do, your lobby will be filled with 7 other players by random. This is regardless if you set it to invite only or not.

So while you've just launched the game to the Main Menu, go to the Crew Menu, and you should see 7 other free slots. Start inviting your friends here. Once you're all together, then go to 'Play'.

If you're in 'Play' already and have a full lobby/crew (as shown in the crew menu) you will notice you can't kick anyone or invite anyone else, even if you're the leader. The join/leave crew option will also be locked.
To me, it doesn't sound like it's working as intended, but what I've said above is a current workaround.

Goodluck! Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (13,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you! Will give it a shot!

Message 3 of 5 (10,178 Views)

★ Novice

Can I join your crew please. I have the game for PC, and I am tired of playing alone :P

Message 4 of 5 (9,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Let's play together! Id: heinjerashu
Message 5 of 5 (8,116 Views)