Commando pea buff appeal. PLEASE READ, FEEDBACK WANTED.

by Masked_KoopaTM

Original Post

Re: Commando pea buff appeal. PLEASE READ, FEEDBACK WANTED.

★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah.... I agree. I mean to be honest it almost seems like almost most if not all of the pea shooters are Garbo now. The flame variant and toxic are good but yeah I have noticed the others are lacking.
Message 21 of 25 (647 Views)

★ Guide

@DinoMan300 wrote:
Yeah.... I agree. I mean to be honest it almost seems like almost most if not all of the pea shooters are Garbo now. The flame variant and toxic are good but yeah I have noticed the others are lacking.

Commando pea has it even worse - he sucked in garden warfare one as well and was never given a buff. I do hope we get one in the next update.

Message 22 of 25 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yes commando pea is boss but eletro pea is still my fav.

p.s YOU REALLY NEED TO BUFF LAW PEA HE IS BAD AND NEEDS MORE AMMO!

sorry I yelled. thank you for reading this.

Message 23 of 25 (554 Views)

Law pea has a six shooter!  What can you do?  Get a faster trigger finger I guess.

Message 24 of 25 (541 Views)

★ Guide

ok I am loving that people are giving the peashooter CLASS, the attention to fixes, details and buffs it deserves, I would firstly like to start off by saying that commando pea is one of my most beloved characters in the game and I am being a little bias since he was one of the first characters i unlocked in both GW 1 and 2. his weapon has always inspired me in a way for I think of him like a slow gatling pea from GW1 (just the regular gatling but slower not the retro in case people are getting confused, i tend to do that to people), i think that some of his intended abilities have gone over to commando corn, of i think that the commando peas shots could have a tiny bit of splash given that he shoots very fast, so around 3 damage for splash.

also this is a message for @Masked_KoopaTM , i actually want to say thank you , you always bring up excellent ideas and balance changes, like this one for instance, that make sense and gets the community involved and aware. also I don't know if many people say this to you, but great job helping out Zackscott, i find it cool that you are a part of these forums and help out one of the resident GW2 you tubers. thanks for everything you do for the game.  

Message 25 of 25 (458 Views)