Re: Coins for Rux

by jiponwheels

Original Post

Coins for Rux

★★ Apprentice

So I ha saved up coins for the Dark Bean Bomb. How many coins do you all have, and how do you resist the urge to spend them?

Message 1 of 9 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]

I've got about 400K at present.  Normally I'd shoot for 1M with Rux coming, but I've been hammering ZZ packs to get my last legendary character sticker (done!), plus my right thumb joint has been severely limiting the amount of time I can play daily. 

I'll easily have the 500 for dark bean, and for whatever else he's got that I want (which may not be much, I don't care about scrumptious items) I can do a quick grind if I haven't got the coins saved up already.

Now that I'm done buying 40K packs it'll be easier for me to save more.

Message 2 of 9 (591 Views)

★★ Guide

I actually asked this a few weeks ago and was told other items that were similar have cost 500k, but wouldn't be surprised if it was 1M. 

I have been grinding like crazy to build my amount up, and I currently have 3.8M. 

Message 3 of 9 (562 Views)

★★ Apprentice

right now 13.8 million. i like buying packs in bunches

Message 4 of 9 (547 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nice; I usally buy a 35k/ZZ Pack as soon as I have enough coins, unless I am saving up for something like a Rux ability.

Message 5 of 9 (535 Views)

★ Guide

I dont grind anymore when Rux arrives. I just buy the coins with real money and they buy the one item I want.

Message 6 of 9 (528 Views)

I have 19 million coins because there is nothing to spend it on.

Message 7 of 9 (523 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I had almost 7 million saved but I took advantage of the recent Infinity Packs to cut down on the Infinity Time grind for Scrumptious and Infinite items so I'm down to just under 3 million right now.

Since Rux was introduced I make certain to keep about 2 million on hand at all times so I can buy out all of his stock when he opens his shop.
Message 8 of 9 (478 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I too am almost at the 19 million mark just waiting for the rest to be released, only missing CP and Rux items now its such a long wait to get it all.

Message 9 of 9 (471 Views)