Class Card Weighting

by NueeArdente

Original Post

Class Card Weighting

★★ Apprentice

Ok it is pretty obvious that the classes unlocked in the packs are weighted toward the flavor of the month.

Been saving credits... then I try to unlock the classes I want to advance.  I bought  6 premium packs and 4 character oriented packs and advanced the juggernaut 8 times.  Same thing happened for the previous months classes. 

It might be nice instead to weight the choice toward the classes that the player has actually been playing instead.

Message 1 of 2 (614 Views)

Re: Class Card Weighting

★★★ Pro

I wish the same would be true of the ultra-rares.    I know when the Batarian Scrapper came out i was chasing after cards for that, and while people i know were getting 1 after another of those cards, i was getting the complete opposite, i was getting cards for the rest of my rare pool of characters and then finally got the scrapper card.. in fact the scrapper was only at IV when i maxed all my other rare characters finally, then naturally it was one after another that i got the scrapper cards.

So can't really agree from my own experience, but i can agree from when the Turian Agent first came out that almost every other card i got was an agent card, i got that one to rank X very quickly as i remember.. but since then.. no such luck.

Ultra-Rare wise, i was chasing after Asari Duelist cards, where other people i knew seemed to be getting those cards frequently and yet, i was not getting drops for that.. it took a good number of cards before i unlocked the exemplar, and the batarian vanguard was the same, but it was literally offering me the gladiator and operator cards, and i had rotten luck with all others.  Kineticist was another i saw few cards for .. but now though, i've maxed all my common/uncommon and rares now and my UR chars are between XIII and XVIII, but my UR weapon pool is going to take quite some work, and i'm starting to wonder if my staying power will hold out to max those considering the Ultra-Poop drop rate of UR cards.

Message 2 of 2 (603 Views)