druid rose: buff ammo back to 35

party rose: buff ammo to 25

disagree with imp

imp: nerf health

pylon imp: nerf health

lil,drake: nerf health

z7 imp nerf health

party imp: nerf health

mech change: remove damage resistance and increase health by the percentage to not confuse people

disagree with dead beard

dead beard: stays the same

captain cannon: stays the same:

captain party beard: ammo increases to 12

characters you missed: 

iron citron: hit box needs fixing and damage increase to mech (damage to mech is currently 36 and to  Gargantua mech is 24)

park ranger: direct damage nerf to 5 damage

Message 42 of 144 (530 Views)

Re: Characters balancing features

★★ Guide

@ShavedThronel0

But dude, Roses needs some buffs. She was extremely nerfed and she got some small buffs in recent updates.

Imps needs to keep their health since 50 is almost nothing. Nobody even wanted to play as an Imp when he had only 50. Also, their Z-Mechs are kinda ok right now.

Captain Deadbeard... well, I only wanted to increase a bit his stats. Captain cannon needs a ammo capacity buff since 8 is almost nothing and Captain Partyman... you're basically telling me that that the Party Time! doesn't needs a buff and that you're fine with Barrel Blast needs a nerf.

Park Ranger is kinda fine to me... for now.

I missed Iron Citron because I don't have him to "study" and see what kind of buffs and/or nerfs he basically needs. But it's ok. When I unlock him, I will change the post. I also don't have the Toxic Brainz, Disco Chomper and the Computer Scientist... for now

Message 43 of 144 (521 Views)

@FelipeGames2000

Everytime someone uses a rose, they just camp on top of roofs and are hard to hit. Try using the ice rose and you will see how powerful she was compared to when the game came out. 

The imp has a gravity grenade and it has a giant radius and stops ability use. Impkata doesn't need skill to use at all its just press a button and you will 100% of the time hit someone and it has damage resistance. Then the mech has over 600 lives because of damage resistance and is powerful as the citron. 

pirates are stronger than cactus and you want him more buffed. 

It looks like you are siding on the zombie team because you are saying imps and pirates are weak when they are the two strongest zombies. superbrainz used to be strong. Now the citron is getting nerfed and no counter for the imp will exist. The empeach is almost useless against meches since it only takes more damage not stuns longer. The imp has no counter because the rose shots miss and the peas are being nerfed slowly. all other classes are useless against imps. 

Message 44 of 144 (515 Views)

★★ Guide

@ShavedThronel0

The only op Rose right now is Frost Rose.

About the Pirate and the Imp, I didn't said that they are weak.

Imp only needs to keep his health because with 50, he could be vanquished easily. And a Z-Mech with 600 hp? No, just no. I also forgot to mention that Pylon Imp buffs are OPTIONAL! He doesn't need that. I'm only trying to make him follow the PvZ logic (since he has a cone and in PvZ series, cones represent more health) also trying to keep him balanced. Will those changes make the Pylon Imp unbalanced even with the damage nerf? Probably. But as I already said, it's optional, so Popcap and EA can decide if they add those changes or scrap them.

The Pirates ammo capacity buff is because, I kinda think they need that for no reason. Maybe because I am better with the Cactus, but I'm not sure...

Message 45 of 144 (508 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
The only nerf rose needs is default ammo going from 30 -> 25, ur crazy if u think she needs more than that when u have corn.... And imp doesn't need nerfs at all, he got massive ammo nerfs a couple patches ago, and impkata is awful, u can kill him so easily when he's in it before he kills you. Gravity grenade isn't op ok, citrons em peach has less cool down and is better...
Message 46 of 144 (498 Views)

★★ Guide

@myles_finegan10

That's what I'm trying to say to him >:/

By the way, no nerf to Roses right now. Please.

Message 47 of 144 (491 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@FelipeGames2000 wrote:

@myles_finegan10

no nerf to Roses right now. Please.

Amen to that.

Please let there be no more nerfs for the Rose class. If you keep on nerfing the Rose class, you'll make her even more unusable, not just in open multiplayer, but also in Ops mode. I think the nerfs should apply only in active multiplayer sessions like Turf Takeover; the nerfs shouldn't apply when in the Backyard Battleground or Ops mode.

I personally don't want rose to disappear altogether if a GW3 were ever made. I like using her, dearly.

Message 48 of 144 (481 Views)

★★ Guide

@SonicMaster92

Finally someone who agree's with me Standard smile

Message 49 of 144 (473 Views)

★★ Guide

UPDATE:

Added Iron Citron

Added Toxic Brainz

Message 50 of 144 (449 Views)