Characters balancing features

by FelipeGames2000

Original Post

Re: Characters balancing features

★★ Guide

@eriiiK4 Dude, I played with him a lot and he's the 2nd strongest Imp in the game (only behind the Z7 Imp)

Message 31 of 144 (660 Views)

★★ Novice
Second most strong? xDDD. He is worst Imp Basic, Z7, Pylon, Lil Drake, Shrimp... He is worst the all Imps. Online is impossible see one.

I have more de 100 hundreds with Imps, and estetic is muy favourite Imp Legendary, but in power is the worst in class.
Message 32 of 144 (647 Views)

★★ Guide

@eriiiK4

Oh yeah? 5 ammo clip may be not be a huge difference, but Party Imp is very strong. So decrease the freakin magazine by 5!

Message 33 of 144 (630 Views)

★ Pro

If you could give actual argument outside of "he is strong!" for party imp,that would be cool.

At it stand right now, party imp isn't a great imp variant. Like most party character he's mostly inferior to basic,although at least he start to be fairly decent once he get his damage upgrade. It still don't justify him getting a nerf.

Message 34 of 144 (615 Views)

★★ Guide

@Boolerex

*sigh* When he's on Party Mode! his damage became bigger than almost any Imp outside the Z-Mech. Also, his Party Mech deals more damage than a default Z-Mech.

Message 35 of 144 (608 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Iron Citron could do with Armor penetration; he struggle's the most against Mech Gargantuars. Without armor penetration, he doe's around 20-24 damage to a Mech Gargantuar, even at it's critical spot. If armor penetration is added to Iron Citron, he'll do around 55-60 damage against Mech Gargantuars.

Message 36 of 144 (598 Views)

★★ Guide

@SonicMaster92 Do you wanna know why there is no Iron Citron in the list? I still don't have him to even see what he does. Frown

I'm not trying to be mean, but I will only say what Iron Citron needs when I unlock him.

Message 37 of 144 (579 Views)

★★ Guide

Small update:

added a few buffs for party variants

added a small buff for Agent Pea, Plumber and Cozmic Brainz

Message 38 of 144 (566 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm always updating the post, so don't forget to check the post.

Message 39 of 144 (551 Views)

★★ Guide

... I have the small feeling that I'm either being ignored or either people disliked my balancing...

I need a life...

Message 40 of 144 (528 Views)