Character abilities

by cakesepop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Character abilities

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I'm in a bit of a pickle because I see on YouTube people having eg. A pea shooter with super jump but not hyper I need help because I don't really know how to get those if you could respond with a answer it would be great 

thanks cake

Message 1 of 4 (609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Character abilities

[ Edited ]

You'll eventually pick the alternate abilities up with the 35K packs.  They have a funny drop rate - I've been playing for about a year and still don't have all the zombie alternates.  Relatively few of them are considered better than the stock abilities.  For example, hyper jump is pretty much a waste, as there aren't very many places it can reach that can't be reached with normal hyper.  The tradeoff for the speed isn't worth it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (688 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

You'll eventually pick the alternate abilities up with the 35K packs.  They have a funny drop rate - I've been playing for about a year and still don't have all the zombie alternates.  Relatively few of them are considered better than the stock abilities.  For example, hyper jump is pretty much a waste, as there aren't very many places it can reach that can't be reached with normal hyper.  The tradeoff for the speed isn't worth it.

Message 2 of 4 (689 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (582 Views)

Hero (Retired)
There are also a variety of alternate abilities which are exclusive to Rux's shop in the sewers; Dark Bean Bomb, Vampire Weed, Bling Pylon Mech, Arcane Lotus and Super Homing Ultra Ball are just a few which you will not receive through a Sticker Pack.
Message 4 of 4 (541 Views)