Careless Wandering - Pro Mode - Goalie

by swanturcotte

Original Post

Careless Wandering - Pro Mode - Goalie

★★★ Newbie

Hey there, I get a strange thing happening to me in Nhl 17, Be a Pro Mode. I play a goalie, and at some point, in the middle of the game, I get credited for 'careless wandering' for a ridiculous amount, like 32% in one shot so it screw my game rating and XP big time as you can imagine. Thing is, i don't think I did anything such as wandering at all. I might have gotten a loose puck near the board but the issue never happen after I played the puck, it's really weird. It happened to anyone else?

Message 1 of 5 (1,709 Views)

Re: Careless Wandering - Pro Mode - Goalie

★ Novice
Same exact thing has been happening to me. I haven't left the net once and my "Careless Wandering" stat is a -63% and making my Team Play and Overall rating fall to a 1%.

Caused me to get sent down to the AHL one time for the remainder of the season.
Message 2 of 5 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, I get it, I tend to play out of my net (to cut the angle) but when I get scored on while too far away, I get the huge penalty. Moral of the story: stay in net kids!

Message 3 of 5 (1,634 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same happen to me. I saw it happens when your just out of the paint. Not in free skate.
Message 4 of 5 (1,623 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I just got it for try a diving poke check (ironically my training tip at the moment) and my knees were in the paint I did get scored on but I also couldn't seem to reach the stupid luck with my like despite it being just out side the crease
Message 5 of 5 (1,252 Views)