by Cryptonox1

Original Post

Re: Cards that need to be fixed.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GrinningRuiner wrote:

@jdm23133 wrote:

@wonoz wrote:

whelp. I guess we won't get to a spot we can both agree on. so let's call it a day here. this is pointless.

Trust me, arguing with him is a waste of time.

Unless you have fun doing it of course.

[CM Edit- please lay off the personal insults- this one was a bit much]

Message 31 of 51 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@jdm23133 wrote:

@GrinningRuiner wrote:

@jdm23133 wrote:

@wonoz wrote:

whelp. I guess we won't get to a spot we can both agree on. so let's call it a day here. this is pointless.

[snip]

Hey, so what am I?

Message 32 of 51 (403 Views)

★ Guide

@GargantuarFeast wrote:

@jdm23133 wrote:

@GrinningRuiner wrote:

@jdm23133 wrote:

@wonoz wrote:

[snip]

Hey, so what am I?

Well, they got rid of my poem, so I don't remember what I wrote (that was a bit harsh to be fair, my apologies, was trying to be funny but came out sounding like an idiot). But I have no idea what you'd be tbh Oops

Message 33 of 51 (372 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes Valkyrie is completely OP, it should be +1 dmg not two. And it's hp should be changed, min 1, max3 -  to be similar to magnifying grass

Message 34 of 51 (342 Views)

★ Guide

Valkyrie:

Costs less then magnifying grass

More health than magnifying grass

Gains attack faster than magnifying grass

Can be teleported in

Message 35 of 51 (324 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just don't use any money for this game until balance issues and 'something wrong with your game' * is fixed :D

Message 36 of 51 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ive been holding off on writing in this thread but I have to say it: Guys, the game is well balanced and fine. Any card you think is OP and poses a threat can be countered, you just need to find it, or plainly get better at the game. In a TCG/CCG, some cards will be better than others, thats the nature of the beast. You need to use that knowledge and just play more and more to understand the mechanics perfectly, to know all the cards available at any given turn to anticipate what your opponent might play. 

Instead of trying to explain your failures by blaming "OP cards", be excited for upcoming new cards and learn this base card pool enough to be able to play the best you can! and remember to have fun!! Standard smile

Message 37 of 51 (292 Views)

★★ Guide

well if they keep up with their release plans and keep them steady it is very likely that meta will change on its own without much dev-participation. I think the more urgent balance issues are that certain heroes are weaker than others because their two classes lack some sort of "glue"-cards while other classes have really strong interactions. One quick example would be that there are no really good "nut-lords"

Message 38 of 51 (282 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

In case you are not trolling, mind explaining how 6 brain worth one hit kill without chance of using tricks or playing plants to counter it is okey.

Message 39 of 51 (274 Views)

★ Guide

@Cryptonox1 wrote:

In case you are not trolling, mind explaining how 6 brain worth one hit kill without chance of using tricks or playing plants to counter it is okey.

Which plants and brain are you talking about if Moss-plus 4 attack-bonus attack is a plants one turn kill 6 sun worth?

Message 40 of 51 (268 Views)