Re: Can we finally get a response to the gold prestige events fix?

by unregisters234

Original Post

Can we finally get a response to the gold prestige events fix?

★★★★ Novice

Can you please.. please fix your goddamn game...
I've managed to some of the prestige races now, and it's literally impossible to get gold on all races without wrecking my controller or my screen or my fists...

Finally got my car tuned up and ready to go with this games weird * physics where im actually faster in corners if i drift rather then not drifting which is really * weird in the first place, 

but when i finally manage to go around a corner without my car suddenly just going straight instead of actually turning like atleast 8 out of 10 races i encounter random cars perfectly aligned to my racing line and if i have to dodge it then i just straight up ram into a wall completely ruining my run, leading me to restart and start tilting of the face of the * earth...

This aint all, cause outside of * physics (which i can forgive cause its not just burnout physics anymore) * spawns of randoms cars, and * gold requirements, there is also an issue with the AI drivers, not only do AI drivers manage to spawn right infront of me randomly (YES AI DRIVERS DRIVING AROUND IN THE WORLD)  but the AI in drift events is just not *, its full on drooling staring into a black * void *, that moment i finally get a proper drift going because the drift physics are also pretty bad.. and then to have it ruined by an AI driver just ramming me of the road, not even trying to drift but just straight up ramming into me and then driving off half drifting, boosting and going * everywhere.

Please fix your *, i've responded to other forum posts about this and not one time has a dev or anyone related to EA or whatever responded, I love the NFS series (except for the new most wanted and anything after that running the burnout engine), i have played every single NFS game (again except for all those burnout engine games), finished them all with ease.. and now I have to deal with all this stuff that is so unnecesarily badly made.

PLEASE, fix this and get your trusty old school NFS gamers back into this series after criterion ruined it.

Message 1 of 3 (624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, i have this game the prestige events are crazy and stupid i think they are rigged i hate it to!!

Message 2 of 3 (403 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I HATE TOO 

Message 3 of 3 (390 Views)