CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING

by Cyberg-War

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING and more CHEATING! Between that and the fact there is no server browser, no kind of banning admin system! More EA BULL****Plain and simple. 

Message 1 of 19 (1,335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING

Community Manager

@Cyberg-War

Thank you for not naming any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 19 (1,454 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Cheating will always be a problem in any online game. But to make you feel better i sometimes see messages like this. I would like to see them more but apart from reporting cheaters yourself they do have a ban system. It also does not help much by coming to a forum and swear a lot Wink 

1.jpg

Message 2 of 19 (1,321 Views)

Community Manager

@Cyberg-War

Thank you for not naming any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating

barry.png
Message 3 of 19 (1,455 Views)

★ Guide

@Cyberg-War wrote:

CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING CHEATING and more CHEATING! Between that and the fact there is no server browser, no kind of banning admin system! More EA BULL****Plain and simple. 

I feel your pain. The game is full of them, this site can do nothing to help you and EA/Dice don't care. The Fair Fight ban system is a joke and it does catch somebody once in a blue moon (blue moon picture posted above), but overall, it doesn't really do much. One of the theories floating around is that the hackers are either developers or related to them, so very little will be done. YouTube and other sites post blatant hacks and hacker names, but EA will do nothing about it. As the saying goes, "move along, move along. This is not the game you are looking for."

Message 4 of 19 (1,265 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have never seen Fairfight banned - its regular banned for aimbot in BF4.

Message 5 of 19 (1,253 Views)

★ Guide

@musicmacd wrote:

I have never seen Fairfight banned - its regular banned for aimbot in BF4.

I had played a lot of BF4 and Battlefront and I have also never seen anybody banned by Fair Fight, except of course the picture posted above. They say its working, but I doubt it. The site that stores the ban names never has the name of any hackers that I have seen or heard about since the game came out. Probably Santa's fault or something like that. Dang reindeer poopy pants.

Message 6 of 19 (1,232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Fairfight doesn't work because these cheat programs are stored on a different drive to the default drive Fairfight scans to find them. LOL

Hi new customers! Wink

Message 7 of 19 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How does one go about getting a refund because the game is practically unplayable with all the cheating.

Message 8 of 19 (1,182 Views)

★ Guide

unless you just purchased the game 24 hours ago, I think you are out of luck.

Message 9 of 19 (1,164 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Even then this game does not fall under the return policy, I was just in a game the top guy went 91 -8 the next closest on entire team was 30 -18  and he claims to be "" Salty " I call it hacking but no one cares !!!!! EA/ Dice sure doesn't !!!!    Not even fun to play this * game !

Message 10 of 19 (1,133 Views)