Re: CAN TIME FOR STICKER SHOP AFTER MATCHES PLZ BE EXTENDED?

by MellodyDoll

Original Post

CAN TIME FOR STICKER SHOP AFTER MATCHES PLZ BE EXTENDED?

★ Apprentice
It would be nice to have the sticker shop not close as soon as it loads after playing multilayer on pvz gw2. I can open 2 packs if I'm lucky then it closes at 15 seconds left to go before next match. Please, if you agree and would like more time to open stickers, help push this through to EA.

Thanks to all!
Message 1 of 6 (669 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I would respectfully disagree. They provide the option to buy sticker pack mainly for buying the consumable items in case you're run out so mostly just need to buy 1-2 sticker pack for refill.

The purpose is not to open many sticker packs between game.

The one I would like is if we can upgrade our 10 level character between game, instead have to go back to the backyard. That would be awesome.

Message 2 of 6 (652 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am not a minority as many frustrated voices over game chat say the same. I am not requesting the time between matches extend, I'm asking the sticker shop remain open until the last 5 seconds instead of 15 ☺. Like you, I don't want to have to exit to the backyard every time I want to do something. There are a few tweaks I would love to list when I have more time later to post.
Thanks!
Message 3 of 6 (640 Views)

EXTENDED? yes plz m8

★★ Guide

I agree with you Stormy. I just wanna buy more packs ;-; 

Message 4 of 6 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think it's supposed to be for grabbing a consumable pack or two. I personally get annoyed at the wait time being too long until the next match starts because I stock up on stuff before I play.

Message 5 of 6 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]

During beta the lobby time was a full minute.  There were many complaints about the length.  I guess my point is there's no pleasing everyone.

Message 6 of 6 (602 Views)