Re: Bought Season Pass, Cant Play Maps

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought Season Pass, Cant Play Maps

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Season Pass for PC when it was on sale. Was really excited to play the maps and as characters but for the life of me I can rarely get into any of the maps. I've gotten into Scarif  and the Death Star a few times, Outer Rim once or twice and Bespin once. Totally bummed that I cant get in. Anyone have any pointers on what to check to make sure that my seeings are right or about opening ports on my network?

Message 1 of 4 (702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @JediSnapShot 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. Check this article here on how to improve connection with Star Wars: Battlefront. Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (806 Views)

All Replies

Hello @JediSnapShot 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. Check this article here on how to improve connection with Star Wars: Battlefront. Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks. I think I missed some of the initial ports. Once I added those, I got into a few Bespin maps! Thanks, again!

Message 3 of 4 (667 Views)

Thank you @JediSnapShot for coming back and marking accepted solution. Glad to hear you can play the game now. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (626 Views)