Boss hunt

by ChilleddavePVZ

Original Post

Boss hunt

★★★★ Novice
Can anyone tell me which boss hunt it is please. Im at work today so not able to check which one it is.

Also ill be on from 10am tomoz uk time and most of sunday if anyone needs a hand with it
Message 1 of 19 (852 Views)

Re: Boss hunt

★★★★★ Apprentice

Its the Yeti King boss hunt.  Like the Sasquatch but more difficult.

Message 2 of 19 (836 Views)

★★ Guide
Gah! We don't have the patience to let the new players learn what classes are advisable for Yeti King plus the Rainbow Healing Flower is the most effective from being frozen.
Message 3 of 19 (818 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay, what's your advice how to do this?

I haven't don a boss hunt before.

Message 4 of 19 (813 Views)

[ Edited ]

The Kings Day Out: A Tutorial                                          ...

This one is extremely difficult.  If you're not very, very good, you'll only beat it if you luck into a team of three excellent players.  I was only able to beat it on normal difficulty the last time around.  Good luck!

Message 5 of 19 (800 Views)

★ Apprentice

I played Yeti King Hard Mode today.

Difficulty seems to have been adjusted more easily than January.

In particular, the number of freezing has decreased.

I am going to challenge Crazy mode this time. (Like the other three bosses I conquered)

Message 6 of 19 (797 Views)

[ Edited ]

I hope you're right.  Good luck!  I've got the regular crown from last time and 50 stars banked, so if I can't take this one through to the end, I'm ok with that.  Frankly I don't know if I'll have the perseverance to play enough rounds of this one to get all the hats.  I've pretty much maxed out all my corns, so I won't be showing those hats off very much soon anyway.

Message 7 of 19 (787 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can you give a synopsis of what you need to do? Is there a scenario like the candy buckets you have to go through?

Message 8 of 19 (775 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nevermind, just YouTubed it. Looks like torture.

Message 9 of 19 (772 Views)

If you scroll up you will note that I posted a link to a thorough guide to this boss hunt.

Message 10 of 19 (771 Views)