Blueprints for special events cars...

by NeonDeon1970

Original Post

Re: Blueprints for special events cars...

★★★ Guide
Some corridor voices say that August 1 may be something for the Hoonigan.
Hopefully they are true Wink
Message 11 of 12 (1,335 Views)

Re: Blueprints for special events cars...

@yud111 wrote:

@Caseoh wrote:

Oh dang... looks like there might be a limit to how many Hoonigan Mustang BPs you can get via the missions... I thought they would at least give you enough to upgrade it fully, that's annoying.

For a game called no limits, there sure are a lot of limits... lol.

So is there a way to get more Hoonicorn BP's? I'm currently on 10/15. Don't even remember how I got them, it was early in the game when I first started playing...

@yud111 Aside from the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn blueprints that could be obtained from completing Missions, there is currently no way to get more Ford Mustang Hoonicorn blueprints (from this time of posting).

If you haven't built the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn yet, then it's recommended to wait for the Xtreme Racing Championship (featuring the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn) special event to return.

Here's a video of the special event that happened in November 2015:

If you had built the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn, then you would have to wait for Ford Mustang Hoonicorn replayable races to make an appearance to get more blueprints.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 12 (1,321 Views)