Blueprints for special events cars...

by NeonDeon1970

Original Post

Blueprints for special events cars...

★★★ Newbie

How the heck do we get blueprints for the special events cars once the events are over??? I need 5 more to level up the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn to level 3 and 5 more to level up the Nissan 180SX Type X but there's nowhere to win them or purchase them. Come on guys! Throw a dog a bone already!!!

Message 1 of 12 (1,939 Views)

Re: Blueprints for special events cars...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hi, you're right,

Hero Edit: Please refrain from posting unreleased content with the use of third-party programs.

Message 2 of 12 (1,918 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Unicomessina Everyone (including myself) wants to know the exact dates of replayable races for any or all car blueprints. But unless the dates of replayable races for any or all car blueprints are confirmed by Firemonkeys (the devs), posting unreleased content with the use of third-party programs is not allowed in Answer HQ.

@EA_Forum_Team wrote:

Here at Answers HQ, our main goal is to create a place where players are free to ask their gaming questions without hesitation, share their expertise with like-minded gamers, and have fun helping players find solutions to get back in the game. While you're visiting Answers HQ, please keep these simple rules in mind:

Actions with Zero-Tolerance

The discussion of illegal activities is not permitted. This includes software piracy, “hacks,” “torrents,” game "cracks," among other things. Report these activities directly to EA instead.

Link: New EA Forum Rules & Guidelines

Typically, players are supposed to play the game often and be fortunate enough to witness the replayable races for any car blueprints for themselves while playing the game.

If you really feel the need to discuss such things, feel free to do so in Private messages or elsewhere (like unofficial websites).

As far as Answer HQ goes, it's strictly forbidden to discuss unreleased content with the use of third-party programs.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 12 (1,908 Views)

★★★ Guide
You're right. I will change the answer method.
Message 4 of 12 (1,883 Views)

★★ Novice

For the Hoonigan Mustang you just keep drifting during races and you'll get them through the 'missions' tab. I'm not sure about the 180SX tho... that's frustrating :/

Message 5 of 12 (1,861 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Caseoh wrote:

For the Hoonigan Mustang you just keep drifting during races and you'll get them through the 'missions' tab.

@Caseohcan you elaborate on this?

Are you saying I can get Hoonicorn BP's in the missions tab? I already completed all missions except for 3...

Message 6 of 12 (1,758 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah, if I'm wrong, it's the mission to "derail" "Drift". Sorry the bad English level..

Message 7 of 12 (1,746 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh dang... looks like there might be a limit to how many Hoonigan Mustang BPs you can get via the missions... I thought they would at least give you enough to upgrade it fully, that's annoying.

For a game called no limits, there sure are a lot of limits... lol.

Message 8 of 12 (1,735 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Caseoh wrote:

Oh dang... looks like there might be a limit to how many Hoonigan Mustang BPs you can get via the missions... I thought they would at least give you enough to upgrade it fully, that's annoying.

You're right brother, but no game is perfect
Message 9 of 12 (1,725 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Caseoh wrote:

So is there a way to get more Hoonicorn BP's? I'm currently on 10/15. Don't even remember how I got them, it was early in the game when I first started playing...

Message 10 of 12 (1,714 Views)