Blackridge rivals cheat?

by 75mp75

Original Post

Re: Blackridge rivals cheat?

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, the computer has introduced AI opponents. I encountered Mikey several times. He is in an "untuned" McLaren 650. I am running a tuned McLaren 650. I have perfect launches, and somehow his is faster, his boost lasts longer, and he blows my doors away. I can never beat him, and it's never close.

That is why I am now simply doing 5 races per day to get the gold and the first tier bonus. That's it. And frankly, with this latest screw-up, I'm on the verge of deleting the game off my phone.

Message 11 of 32 (2,348 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

In other words, don't name your AI's right? Let people figure out it's your AI, or think it's a real person.

Then again, maybe it is a "real person". Maybe you have developers that create their own cars with own abilities and they play (or do runs) that we have to run against. That would explain why my tuned McLaren 650S gets it's doors blown off from the start (when I do a perfect launch) by your AI who is in an untuned McLaren 650S.

You have really ruined the game, and I will only play it to get the gold and that first tier bonus. And frankly, there are some days where I don't even do that. Enjoy losing players.

Message 12 of 32 (2,351 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

jimmy i have tuned koenigsseg and loose to untuned mclaren for a second or more. This game mode is no way head to head. This is you against the computer and if computer decide that you are going to loose you will even against regular fiesta. I'm thinking to delete game too, there is absolutely no challenge left in it, they managed to ruin the game. 

Message 13 of 32 (2,319 Views)

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:

Yes, the computer has introduced AI opponents. I encountered Mikey several times. He is in an "untuned" McLaren 650. I am running a tuned McLaren 650. I have perfect launches, and somehow his is faster, his boost lasts longer, and he blows my doors away. I can never beat him, and it's never close.

That is why I am now simply doing 5 races per day to get the gold and the first tier bonus. That's it.

@jimmywdavis09 You might want to read this.

@Haemophilus_EA wrote:

So, here's a juicy tidbit.

All the ghosts of 'bots' in-game in BRR, those are actual real-life runs done by members of the development team which have been recorded, usually by one of our designers.

They'll do a variety of cars, at various stages, tuning, etc, and literally do the track over and over again, racing each car by hand. There's no computer/AI generation here, just straight up human racing.

So when you next come face to face with a 'bot' ghost, know that in fact, you are literally racing against one of the developers on the NFSNL team Standard smile

PS. Trippa is real. He's a short walk away from my desk.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/5mpsh3/hacker/dc7tf9l/?context=3

So yea. You've been losing to No Limits devs. lol Wink

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:

And frankly, with this latest screw-up, I'm on the verge of deleting the game off my phone.

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:

In other words, don't name your AI's right? Let people figure out it's your AI, or think it's a real person.

Then again, maybe it is a "real person". Maybe you have developers that create their own cars with own abilities and they play (or do runs) that we have to run against. That would explain why my tuned McLaren 650S gets it's doors blown off from the start (when I do a perfect launch) by your AI who is in an untuned McLaren 650S.

You have really ruined the game, and I will only play it to get the gold and that first tier bonus. And frankly, there are some days where I don't even do that.

You do know that EA_Barry isn't affiliated with Firemonkeys, right?

The community managers here at Answer HQ don't have connections to game developers.

Here's a Firemonkeys Community Manager: Haemophilus_EA

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:

Enjoy losing players.

To be honest, I even think Blackridge Rivals is causing players to quit due to their frustration winning races.

The amount of frustration comments posted greatly outweighs the amount of praises comments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 32 (2,293 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Must be a sweet gig, to be paid to get on here and reply to people. Then again, if that's all you can contribute, it's kind of sad.

If you had much intelligence and/or integrity, you would have noticed that I actually have said that MAYBE it is developers who have created cars with insane stats that can beat ours. No, either you are not that intelligent or you just like being a troll.

So yes, we are racing against perfect races of developers who are driving cars that dont say they are tuned but in fact are, and even more tuned than we have access to. So in other words, the game is deciding to pit us against cars that we can't get ourselves. Well, unless we spend tons of money. At the end of the day, it's pay to play. That could also be why we aren't getting the mechanic bonus advertised on the last Ferrari event.

Anyhow, I am done with that part of the game. It's meaningless. And thank goodness I am not a loser going around posting screen shots of other people with a name similar to mine claiming it's me.
Message 15 of 32 (2,270 Views)

[ Edited ]

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
Must be a sweet gig, to be paid to get on here and reply to people. Then again, if that's all you can contribute, it's kind of sad.

@jimmywdavis09 How contradictive.

You did the exact same thing by replying back. If that's all you can contribute, then it's sad.

I have an advice for you. And that is to leave and never come back.

Remove No Limits from your mobile device and move on with your life.

All you do is complain here, you're just wasting your time.

By the way, I don't get paid. I come here on my own free will.

Either you didn't read my last post I made or you're really THAT ignorant. (I'm going to go with the latter as you're very narrow-minded and have trouble grasping information into that thick-skull of yours.)

Here's my post again: http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/laferrari-questions/m-p/5803260/highlight/true#M4293

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
If you had much intelligence and/or integrity

Funny how you say this when you don't seem smart enough to grasp the info that I don't work for EA.

The hypocrisy is strong with this one, ladies and gentlemen.

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
you would have noticed that I actually have said that MAYBE it is developers who have created cars with insane stats that can beat ours.

Since being nice doesn't work with you, I'm going to be blunt on this one.

Or MAYBE it is because you suck and lose to No Limits devs with their untuned cars while you're driving a tuned car.

Either you can improve or you can continue to be a noob.

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
No, either you are not that intelligent or you just like being a troll.

I like being a troll to narrow-minded people like you. Wink

So you might as well don't reply unless you're willing to get rekted some more.

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
So yes, we are racing against perfect races of developers who are driving cars that dont say they are tuned but in fact are, and even more tuned than we have access to.

I've done races against three developers on Novato Bay Avenue at night (Leapfrog Rush) and none of them were perfect races.

In fact, their cars aren't tuned as well when I can win against them with my 7-Star Ferrari LaFerrari.

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
Well, unless we spend tons of money.

I'm able to win against No Limits devs without spending real money. That renders your statement false.

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
At the end of the day, it's pay to play.

Now you're complaining for the sake of complaining.

At the end of the day, it's free-to-play.

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
Anyhow, I am done with that part of the game.

Good.

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
It's meaningless.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

@jimmywdavis09 wrote:
And thank goodness I am not a loser going around posting screen shots of other people with a name similar to mine claiming it's me.

Huh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 32 (2,227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Blah blah blah. More troll from Jony the liar. You wish I would go away and stop pointing out you are a fraud and liar, trying to take credit for the skills of other racers posting their accomplishments as your own. Not going to happen though.

Now spend your next hour drafting up another lame response Jony the Liar.

Message 17 of 32 (2,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@TheRealJony     *Irony, Jony- I think you mean 'the irony is strong with this one.'Wink

jimmywdavis09 wrote:
'you would have noticed that I actually have said that MAYBE it is developers who have created cars with insane stats that can beat ours.' - I think the keyword here is CAN and not WILL.   

I think you also mean 'rekt.' the 'ed' at the end is unnecessary.

@jimmywdavis09   I'm inclined to think that yes, indeed, Jony is who he says he is. By denying the possibility of it being the truth, you're shortchanging yourself by being complacent.

I believe that you can be better if you just tried. Even if it's just baby steps, that's progress.Large smile

Message 18 of 32 (2,196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Newerbie, let me give you some advice. When you try to be a grammar nazi and post things like: 

jimmywdavis09 wrote:
'you would have noticed that I actually have said that MAYBE it is developers who have created cars with insane stats that can beat ours.' - I think the keyword here is CAN and not WILL.   

I think you also mean 'rekt.' the 'ed' at the end is unnecessary.

When you fail to put whatever you are referring to with the "...you also mean 'rekt.'..." comment, you really end up making yourself look unintelligent. 

See, you seem to fail to understand the discussion and big picture. It's probably too hard for you to understand, since you apparently look up to someone with the intellectual capacity of Jony, and that speaks volumes. Let me educate you a little (Jony, you might want to take notes as well, but it will probably be over your head still).

What we are talking about is the game is introducing cars (possibly created by developers and they are doing runs with them) that are not real cars you and I can get. The point in my case is a McLaren 650S driven by "Mikey".

Now I have a tuned McLaren 650S. Untuned, it has a 1007 PR. Top speed is 8623. Acceleration is 10974. Nitro is 9798. Tuned with 6 tuning slots at 2 slots each for speed, acceleration, and nitro (this gets you the most PR), it has 10013 top speed, 11810 acceleration, and 11553 nitro. Pretty big difference. When racing their "untuned" McLaren, with a perfect launch, their car still out-accelerates mine. How is that? Also, that initial shot of nitro they get - it lasts longer too! Again, how is that? I have 20% more nitro stats than them, and about 9% more acceleration.

Now Jony says he can beat them with a LaFerrari 7 star. I also have a LaFerrari 7 star. it has all black parts at 7 star. Now I haven't installed the 16 scanners for each part (don't have them yet), but we know how much they will increase it's stats. It's top speed rating is 8765. More than 20% less than my McLaren tuned that I'm racing with. The acceleration is 111111. Again, less than mine (about 6% - not a big difference). It's nitro (this race with Mikey always has nitro lanes which is a whole other issue) is 9887. Almost 20% lower.

I am sitting at 1022 PR. With the scanners installed, it might be 1023 or 1024. So tell me, how is it a car with lower stats across the board can beat a car with higher stats across the board? This particular race is very easy - not a lot of drifting required, nothing to drop your speed much, and you have the nitro zones to keep your nitro full. Now considering my nitro stat is SO MUCH higher than a LaFerrari maxed out at 7 stars, how is it that I can race with a LaFerrari and beat this McLaren, but when I use my much more powerful McLaren and have record time runs he still beats me by 2 seconds?

You know how? Because the developers have decided that they don't like people doing well with the McLaren 650S. They want people to spend money to upgrade the CCX and, when they advertise you might get LaFerrari blueprints from crates, they want you to buy them (with gold). And now, with them introducing so many new cars through this other events, they guarantee you have to use gold to get those cars. The days of a new car event every couple months are gone. Now it's every week or two. Again, so people will spend money on gold.

So what they do is they introduce their own cars, presenting them as untuned, but it's pre-programmed that if you're in a McLaren, they are going to walk off and leave you. Now race with a lower PR LaFerrari, and you're going to have a chance. A great chance. But then you have to also race people with more powerful CCX's that I can smoke with my McLaren but it's more difficult with the LaFerrari.

End of the day, they want you using the hyper cars, to the point that they program the game to make sure you lose every so often to one of their "fake" cars as I like to call them. And why do they want you using the hyper cars? Because it takes a lot more to power them up. Lot more parts, lot more cash, so they hope you will spend money on it. I will return to BRR one day, but it's when I have my CCX at all black parts.

Now you can understand the big picture. Maybe. If this didn't go over your head. Which, if you look up to Jony, is a real possibility because it went over his head too. Then again, Jony also swore up and down that when you race someone you are both running the exact same race with exactly the same traffic and everything. Anyone with much intelligence at all knows that isn't the case, but he swore up and down it was. He swore up and down when your opponent is driving along and suddenly wrecks in the middle of an open road, it's because they really wrecked on nothing.

Now the answer, but they won't do this, is to allow you to see your opponent THEN select your car, or have an option to change it. But no, they want you to race with the CCX and LaFerrari, despite them untuned, being inferior to a tuned 650S.

Message 19 of 32 (2,179 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Okay, I tried to be nice. I wanted to believe that you could see past your vitriol, but I guess not.

You're so bent on being angry at something that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about- you just want to put others down to relieve yourself of that venom coursing through you.

First off, genius, I wasn't talking to you- I was talking to Jony about his spelling of the colloquial word 'rekt.'

Second off, I didn't mention anything about you being right or wrong or any of the specifics about your argument. All I did was point out to Jony that you said CAN, as in the situation is possible and not WILL as in must happen.

LEARN TO READ AND COMPREHEND WHAT YOU SEE.

Go ahead, reply to this message, my opinion of you being an ignorant keyboard warrior who's too wrapped up in his self indulgence will only strengthen. Besides, your overblown reaction to a previous post that does not harm you in any way amuses me.

Too many big words? Get a dictionary.
Message 20 of 32 (2,167 Views)